The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

we're back?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jolteon we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:49 am

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Hi all, its been too long Crying or Very sad this forum was my life 8 years ago LOL and going through it now is such a trip down memory lane, i'm starting to remember everyone's usernames again! You all seem so familiar aaahhh Sad

I'm so happy to see it back up and running and hopefully get to chat with some of the dream league veterans Smile I'm so sorry you all had to see me in my prime cringe and embarrassing phase HAHA I've definitely matured but even though I am older now, my heart is still and forever with pokemon

So I guess it's time to redo a self introduction?
Hi everyone! Do you remember me? I'm Sharlott, I'm now a devoted cosplayer! And if any of you guys can remember my old art I used to post omg i'm so sorry my art was sooo bad, well with more practice, I've definitely improved loads over the past 8 years Cool
I used to come here when I was 12, and well... now I'm in college. A lot has happened, I can't wait to catch up with everyone again Smile

2Jolteon Re: we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Missed ya Sharlott ^O^ You were not even cringy psshhh....
Be sure to post some new arts and cosplays  Jirachi

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3Jolteon Re: we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 pm

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Ahhh Clover! So good to be back in touch ;w; I was so young, maybe a bit too random and hyper LOL
Sure thing! Would love to see if anyone else here is also interested in cosplayy
Oh and I also see that you've studied Japanese! I'm actually doing that myself right now, how was it and perhaps are any tips you could give? Surprised

4Jolteon Re: we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

SharlottCrain wrote:Ahhh Clover! So good to be back in touch ;w; I was so young, maybe a bit too random and hyper LOL
Sure thing! Would love to see if anyone else here is also interested in cosplayy
Oh and I also see that you've studied Japanese! I'm actually doing that myself right now, how was it and perhaps are any tips you could give? Surprised

I have tips! Oh lordy do i. Where are you exactly in your studies though? (learning writing, studying kanji, basic/advanced grammar..?)

I also was teaching Marumo/Boy from Asension quite a bit when I was living in Japan. We would email back and forth with questions and practice things ;3 Me and him might make a little thread about it!

5Jolteon Re: we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 pm

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Clover wrote:
SharlottCrain wrote:Ahhh Clover! So good to be back in touch ;w; I was so young, maybe a bit too random and hyper LOL

I have tips! Oh lordy do i. Where are you exactly in your studies though? (learning writing, studying kanji, basic/advanced grammar..?)

I also was teaching Marumo/Boy from Asension quite a bit when I was living in Japan. We would email back and forth with questions and practice things ;3 Me and him might make a little thread about it!

The course I'm doing is supposedly nearing N2 level, but my kanji is god awful tongue and my grammar is also a little too... Textbook if you know what I mean haha
a thread would be great!!

6Jolteon Re: we're back? Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:26 pm

alucinor

alucinor
Trainer
Trainer

Heya Sharlott, welcome back~ Planning on posting some of your art?

I'm also learning Japanese, although I'm still at the "memorize the alphabet" level. Maybe Clover should put out a Dream League brand Japanese guide? :V

https://www.wispymouse.net

7Jolteon Re: we're back? Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 am

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

alucinor wrote:Heya Sharlott, welcome back~ Planning on posting some of your art?

I'm also learning Japanese, although I'm still at the "memorize the alphabet" level. Maybe Clover should put out a Dream League brand Japanese guide? :V

Hiya!! Good to see you Smile
Are you just starting out with hiragana or have you started on katakana already??

And here's a little something since you asked  Cool
This is the type of art I used to post on the forums! I remember entering the art contests here with pieces I just drew and took photos on my digital camera aha... (digging this up was really a blast from the past!)

And this is a piece I drew on my Easter break only 4 months ago~ (A cookie for anyone who knows who they are from?) Glad to see I've made some progress haha

8Jolteon Re: we're back? Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 am

alucinor

alucinor
Trainer
Trainer

The flash card sites I'm using teach both Hiragana and Katakana before moving on to vocabulary, so I'm learning both. It's a lot to memorize, but hopefully it'll stick soon.

Whoanelly, that's some improvement! Reverse image search tells me it's something about idols? They're super cute~

https://www.wispymouse.net

9Jolteon Re: we're back? Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Omg your skills ;^; so pretty!!! I must commission you!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum