The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Pokémon of the month...REGIROCK!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Forum Pokémon of the month...REGIROCK! Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I've decided to do a short write up on the Pokémon of the month. If you don't know where to find the Pokémon of the week or month, just go to the portal! 2 months ago it was Umbreon, last month it was Zangoose, and now it's Regirock!! If you feel the urge to do a write up on the Pokémon of the week, by all means go ahead :3!!

Pokémon of the Month -- Regirock
(November 14th - December 12th)
Forum Pokémon of the month...REGIROCK! 150px-377RegirockType: Rock
Species: Rock Peak Pokémon
Ability: Clear Body
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 507.1 lbs
EV Yield: 3 Defense
Egg Group: None

EV Distribution:
If we look at Regirock's defense, we can see it is ridiculously high! (200 base stat) I would go ahead and bulk up the defense stat even more with EVs. I would bulk up the Attack stat as well, since it's special attack is much lower. As for a nature, I would pick Adamant or Impish. Adamant will raise the attack, and lower special attack while Impish will raise defense and lower special attack. There is definitely more than one way you could go about making this build!

Its main weakness will be its slow speed, and possibly its low special defense stat. A quick claw might give you a few opportunities to get your attacks in first. If you are in a double battle, a partner that knows trick room might help out as well :3

Moves to consider:
Stone Edge (@Lv.73) -- high critical hit ratio :3
Type: Physical
Base damage: 100
STAB?: Yes! (STAB = same type attack bonus)
Accuracy: 80% :/
Other notes: Does not make contact.

Lock On (@Lv.57) -- ensures next move will not miss! This could be beneficial if you are fighting a very fast Pokémon. It also allows you to hit a Pokémon if it is using a move like Fly.
Type: Status, Normal
Base damage: N/A
STAB?: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Other notes: Affected by protect.

ThunderPunch (Move Tutor) -- This might be good incase you come accross a water Pokémon (a weakness of Regirock)
Type: Physical, Electric
Base damage: 75
STAB?: No Sad
Accuracy: 100%
Other notes: 10% chance of leaving target paralyzed.

Fun Facts:
Like a Star @ heaven It is tied with Steelix for 2nd highest defense among all Pokémon, only topped by Shuckle.
Like a Star @ heaven Regirock is weak to Fighting, Steel, Water, Grass, and Ground, but resistant to Normal, Flying, Poison, Fire.
Like a Star @ heaven Regirock's name in Japanese is also Regirock!
Like a Star @ heaven the first 3 digits in both it's height and weight are the same o_0 (507)

If you have comments or suggestions for things to add to this mini-guide, please post!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

W00t! I caught a Marill in pokemon emerald, and it had pretty high defense! It took long to take down its HP!

And, Regirock, I've never seen one, in the games! I wish I could, though!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum