The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

EV Training guide!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy EV Training guide! Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

This is a page that I'll soon be adding to my main site. It isn't done yet, but it has the basics of what EV training is.

http://www.sweetcharm.net/Pok%E9mon%20Site/Daycare/EVguide.html

If there are any parts that are confusing, please post here so I can fix them. (or if you catch any spelling errors, or anything of the sort I would very much like to know!!!)

ALSO:
If you have a favorite place to go in diamon/pearl/platinum for EV training, let me know and I'll add it to the guide ^_^ I will give you credit if you'd like.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Looks good! Very Happy
Sorry if you already know about this, but I figure I might as well say it. To make it easier to get a specific nature when breeding, give the mother pokemon an everstone before dropping it off in the daycare. The baby will have a 50% chance to have the same nature as the mother. When breeding with ditto, the ditto will act as the mother regardless of the gender of the other pokemon. Again, sorry if I'm posting something obvious.

3happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I was thinking of making a seperate breeding guide, so I'll probably include your tip.

Thank you! Smile

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: EV Training guide! Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:42 am

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

nice ev guide cloer^^

5happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Hi I just realised how do we know when we have reached the number of EV points we want like if I want 25 EV's only on my sp attack how do I know it is that exactly? Also do you need an item to get the EV's?
Still great gide clover!

6happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

BFA, you have to manually count how many EVs in Sp.Attack you have. Just get a peice of paper, a pen, then use tally marks. That's how I do it. There are various Pokémon which give different amount of EVs in specific areas. You can look into what Pokémon gives what here. You can also use a Power Lens which would add an extra 4 EVs onto your Pokémon.

Eg.

You defeat a Gengar while holding nothing. You gain 3 Sp.Attack EVs. If you defeat a Gengar while holding a Power Lens, which adds 4 EVs, this would become a total of 7 Sp.Attack EVs.

But! If your Pokémon has Pokérus (a very rare disease. You can find out if your Pokémon has it after healing your Pokémon at the Pokemon center.), you can double the EVs you would normally get.

Eg.

You defeat a Gengar while holding Power Lens. You gain 7 Sp.Attack EVs. If your Pokemon had Pokérus, that would be doubled to a whopping 14 Sp.Attack EVs!

I hope this helped. This was basic information to help you out BFA. (:

7happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Ok thanks Jojo I'm totally new at the EV's lol Wink

8happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

It's no problem, BFA. I am always happy to help someone with game mechanics.

9happy Re: EV Training guide! Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Now I just need to get all my pokemon from eggs again lol!
My faverout place to attack train is Solaceon Ruins. Which I have finish my training of attck in for my Momothswine (It was a swinub!!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum