The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

School Survey =w=

+3
griffinheart
Jojo-Kunn
Clover
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I was just curious; what is everyone doing in school right now? (if you are in school that is)

1) What class do you like least?
2) What class/es do you enjoy going to?
3) What is your easiest or hardest class?
4) What is your next big assignment?
5) What is your major (if you have one, or more)

------------------

my answers :p! For those who care.

Research methods. The whole class is just getting you ready for one research project that's due at the end of the semester. You have to conduct a real study on at least 30 people, then present your research findings with your group.

I really enjoy going to my baking class since there are only about 8 people in it. Also, it is relaxing for me since I'm comfortable working with food.

So far my Leading Group exercise class has been the easiest, but I have to teach some exercises tonight for the first time so I'm a little nervous >_<; Otherwise we just show up and do two 45 minute workouts back to back.

It isn't a big assignment, and I don't think I'm even getting graded on it, but teaching the workouts like I mentioned is seeming like a big deal to me XD Other than that I just had a quiz to complete and a paper to turn in for Research Methods and an exam for educational psych :/

I'm a psych major right now, though I might switch to liberal arts or even get into nutrition.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Probably my French class. I cannot seem to get to grips with a new language. *Fails*
2) What class/es do you enjoy going
to?
My Modern Studies class is one of my favourites. We don't really do any work, yet we are still ahead of every other class in 3rd Year. :3
I also enjoy Drama. It is my 'release' subject, and currently we are preparing for our end of year exams! D:
I chose easiest class because I already told you my hardest one. (French)
Easiest class would be Physics for me. Everyone seems to think it is hard, but I just race through the work, and a majority of the time, it is correct. Yay!
4) What is your next
big assignment?
As mentioned, it is my end of year Drama test. We have been split into 4 groups of 4, and we have to use alcohol bottles as our stimulous. We are going to make a pirate comedy about it. Arrg!
What, what? >.>

3happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I can see you doing well as a drama student ^^!

4happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

You seem to be quite good at all your subjects. ^o^

5happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Social Studies... i dont give a care about history...
math and band
easiest: band, hardest: math
well.. assignment... *thinks* we have a math test tomorrow... would that count as an assignment?
umm... what?

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

6happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

MATH, I WOULD KILL MYSELF RATHER THAN TEACHED BY THE TEACHER.........IT'S A NIGHTMARE
english
E:english H:MATH
atm nothing
wut?

7happy Re: School Survey =w= Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Guys, a major is just a focus of study o3o

For instance, if you're a math major you're going to primarily take math-related classes that will ultimately help you get a job in the math field.

There aren't majors in middle school and high school since it's all general education stuff (unless you go to a specialty school or something) ...so it might not apply to everyone ^_^;

8happy Re: School Survey =w= Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:05 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

1) What class do you like least? I would have to say Hm... stats II

2) What class/es do you enjoy going to? I enjoy going to business law why you ask... I have no idea, it just seems interesting.^^

3) What is your easiest or hardest class? Easiest class hmmm... Computer classes are always the easiest for me. So I would have to say Java I. Why is it easier you ask, he gave us a 20 point extra credit assignment to print out a picture of a dog from the Humane Shelter, not to mention he's a nice and funny guy.

4) What is your next big assignment? My big next assignment would have to be modifying a java program to make it work like how the teacher wants it to. Not to mention on the same day its due, we have our final in that class as well, since its only a half term one.

5) What is your major (if you have one, or more): right now its Information Systems, later on I might do one in the video game career =3.

@Clover, remember your talking to junior high/ high school people here, they won't know that yet

9happy Re: School Survey =w= Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:59 pm

CuteLittleJirachi

CuteLittleJirachi
Trainer
Trainer

Social Studies (which is full of projects and homeworks) and P.E. (I'm incapable of running, but I can play racket sports with brute-force running)
Math (very easy, I know them without learning), Science (very interesting and straightforward), Japanese, Electronics
Math is easiest, and [ Social Studies and PE ] are hardest.
The stupid Social Studies project about annotated bibliography...
None. (I have computer science skills, but I don't have any formally recognized certificates and licenses, therefore I perform underground and informal operations)

10happy Re: School Survey =w= Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Spanish and PHSE. I hate spanish because the sounds really drag on because the Teacher is always yawning. And who would like PHSE being told not to take drugs why would I even want to?
Math, ICT, Science and PE. My dad is the math teacher so Math isn't that bad. ICT well I'm a computer nerd. Science I like because I am tring to make warp. (A Space Ship that can go faster than the speed of light!) And PE coz I love sports.
Math is easy. My hardest is erm... I don't have one Razz
I'm in year 8 I don't have assignments...
Like I said year 8 I don't have one yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum