The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade for Legendaries!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Trade for Legendaries! Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hello this is The Wizard, do you read me Sitting Ducks? I am currently seeking some Pokemon. Such as Moltres, Zapdos, Giritina, Palkia, Dialga, and others. I will happily trade Jirachi's or Articuno's because they are currently the only Legendaries I have. Check this topic for updates on new legendaries!

2happy Re: Trade for Legendaries! Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 pm

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:I am currently seeking some Pokemon. Such as Moltres, Zapdos, Giritina, Palkia, Dialga, and others. I will happily trade Jirachi's or Articuno's because they are currently the only Legendaries I have.

I have all the legendaries, minus maybe 2-4..
Do you need them for your pokedex? I'll be willing to trade some of them (just to get rid of them) I have 2 Moltres, Zapdos (as well as Articuno and maybe a few others..I need to check my boxes), so I don't mind giving one each to you.

3happy Re: Trade for Legendaries! Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah just give me Moltres and Zapdos. And if you have Shaymin Dialga and Palkia I'll be happy for those too.

4happy Re: Trade for Legendaries! Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I dont have Shaymin (or legendaries from 484-493) Sad

Just migrated over Moltres/ Zapdos. Everything is set.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum