The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

WW DIY Contest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy WW DIY Contest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:43 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

All right. If any of you are aspiring game designers (cough cough 939) then you should definately try this out. The game is Wario Ware: D.I.Y. (do it yourself) and there is currently a contest going on where you can buy the game (for the DS) and using its create-a-minigame feature, send in your own creation to the makers of said game. If they like the game, you get to bring yourself and a friend to the next E3 and have it showcased there. SO! If anyone enters, tell us about your game so we can watch out for you if you win!

Here's a link to the site for any info you may need:
http://www.wariowarediy.com/

2happy Re: WW DIY Contest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I really want to try this gameee x_x apparently it saves quite a few custom made games.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: WW DIY Contest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:39 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Welp, I have officially entered the contest. Be on the lookout for a game called Spy Guy. (No, it has nothing to do with me.)

4happy Re: WW DIY Contest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

ThisGuy wrote:Welp, I have officially entered the contest. Be on the lookout for a game called Spy Guy. (No, it has nothing to do with me.)
Has to do with shy guys?

5happy Re: WW DIY Contest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

It has nothing to do with shy guys. It has four guys in badly drawn trenchcoats movin around the screen and one of them pulls out a knife. You have to shoot the one with the knife.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum