1) Don't post anything extremely vulgar/gross (keep it PG 13 or if you aren't sure, put the content under a Spoiler)
2) No spamming!! Spamming is:
* Posting the same thing over and over, or only posting to advertise.
* Excessively posting every other time. For example; A posts, B posts, A posts, C posts, A posts, D posts, A posts, and so on...
* Although we appreciate your enthusiasm for the forum, over 100 posts in a single day will get you temporarily banned by an Admin.
3) Stay civil. If a problem arises, contact a mod or admin and tell them about the problem. Don't start a flame war, or you'll risk getting both you and the other party banned.
4) Try to post within the correct categories. It will help members to find content in the long run. If you don't know where to post something, just ask!
5) No reviving dead topics. If the topic discussion is done, or the issue at hand is settled, please don't revive it! (unless you have something extremely major to add to it) In all other cases, your post will just get deleted by an admin.
- Keep main image size under 500(width)x200(height) pixels
- Only ONE virtual "pet" is allowed per signature(the type that require clicks to grow) must be under 150x150 pixels (if you want to post all of your pets, please do so in the "adoptables" category of the forum)
- If you have more than 2 lines of text, please make it size 9 (example of size 9 font)
- Make sure there isn't something in your signature that could simply go into your profile (remember, BBCode works in your profile too!)
- Try to only post your signature if you've typed over 1 full line of text. Just typing one word then having 5 images show up in your signature makes pages load slower.
Although creating multiple accounts on the forum is fine, there are a few things you may not do:
* Vote in contests like member of the month, art/fanfic contests, or any others
* Join turnaments with multiple accounts
* Challenge Gym Leaders
* Make art requests (this just puts more stress on the artist)
* Join member clubs, or start multiple member clubs
* Create multiple rpg characters (it just gets too confusing)
Be sure to check the forum rules thread here if you have any other questions!
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect these rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.