The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled

+10
griffinheart
Paradox
Sarah
Jojo-Kunn
Clover
Reao
arceusvoice
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Baby Showers
5P33D5
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1happy 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sat May 01, 2010 7:07 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The first details of next week's Pokémon Sunday episode have been revealed... The episode is called Baba Takes On Battle Practice! & New Pokemon - XX ( which indicated that a New Pokémon shall be revealed). However, Pokémon Sunday very rarely reveals things first so it may be a misinterpretation. We could also just get a sihlouette. In addition to this, yaminokame has informed me that in the variety show part, a person called Baba lost his Rayquaza in a battle and he theorises that the new Pokémon is a new Pokémon in his team, plus the synopsis of the episode makes no mention of an announcement. We're currently unsure as to the likelihood of either possibility but as always, the prospects of brand new Pokémon are exciting which is why I'm informing you like this but it is still best not to get your hopes up.

*Information taken from Serebii*

Even so... if its a silhouette that'll still be awesome! because then u have to try and guess what the pokemon is...
Though i hope that they do show another 5th gen pokemon otherwise its sort of annoying only knowing 2 so far.

EDIT:5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled BlackWhiteStarterPokemon
*Drum roll*
5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Corocoro_BW7

Last edited by 5P33D5 on Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Well...it may be annoying for us, but, 5th generation stuff aren't really for us...they leak out. If Pokemon Black/White are expected to come out in the fall, they probably won't be releasing anymore until we get more closer to fall.

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

3happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Baby Showers wrote:Well...it may be annoying for us, but, 5th generation stuff aren't really for us...they leak out. If Pokemon Black/White are expected to come out in the fall, they probably won't be releasing anymore until we get more closer to fall.
yeah, i'm agree, wait, what is the new region could be? [:

4happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 02, 2010 10:56 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

i really want to see the new pokemon, but i hope they are cool D:

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Confirmed... there will be a third gen 5 pokemon revealed

6happy Backward compatability Tue May 04, 2010 10:34 am

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

im worried about how wel be able to link this regions dex with the Sinoh hoen and Jhoto Dexes. these new versions probably wont be able to battle with the current one, so SS and HG users might have to change versions yet again, just to get the new pokemon, thats a bummer.

Hail the Crimson King
5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Heatran

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Reao wrote:im worried about how wel be able to link this regions dex with the Sinoh hoen and Jhoto Dexes. these new versions probably wont be able to battle with the current one, so SS and HG users might have to change versions yet again, just to get the new pokemon, thats a bummer.

I was actually wondering the same. They might be able to take Pokémon from the old games, but 5th gen Pokés obviously wont be able to travel back. Oh well Sad

http://www.sweetcharm.net

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Clover wrote:
Reao wrote:im worried about how wel be able to link this regions dex with the Sinoh hoen and Jhoto Dexes. these new versions probably wont be able to battle with the current one, so SS and HG users might have to change versions yet again, just to get the new pokemon, thats a bummer.

I was actually wondering the same. They might be able to take Pokémon from the old games, but 5th gen Pokés obviously wont be able to travel back. Oh well Sad

thats what it seems, but its kinda weird, i heard that it is going to be a Ds game, but why it couldnt be possible to return pokemon to earlier versions if they are of the same console? i know the johto/sinnoh dexes dont have the pokemon from the new versions, but still, why?

9happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Wed May 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I personally think it will suck having to buy yet another new Pokemon game. I just got SS, now they are making me get B // W? Thanks Nintendo, thanks a lot.

:/

10happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Thu May 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Sarah

Sarah
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Jojo- wrote:I personally think it will suck having to buy yet another new Pokemon game. I just got SS, now they are making me get B // W? Thanks Nintendo, thanks a lot.

I agree, but it's also quite cool! ^^

11happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Confirmed the starters will be revealed.... (i think)

12happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

5P33D5 wrote:Confirmed the starters will be revealed.... (i think)

* Jizz *

I hope they are better than Piplup. He was a dissapointment.

13happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Jojo- wrote:I personally think it will suck having to buy yet another new Pokemon game. I just got SS, now they are making me get B // W? Thanks Nintendo, thanks a lot.

Dude, B/W is going to come out for us next year, so it's not like you can't raise up $40 and buy it when it comes out.

http://www.skorgro.com/

14happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Paradox wrote:Dude, B/W is going to come out for us next year, so it's not like you can't raise up $40 and buy it when it comes out.

* Cough *, I knew that. I just thought it was being released in Autumn over in Britain this year. xP

But yeah, I will be able to raise £40 by next year. Very Happy

15happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 3:05 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

they look so stupid >_< gen 5 = ruined. the pokemon are looking less pokemony T-T

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

16happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

griffinheart wrote:they look so stupid >_< gen 5 = ruined. the pokemon are looking less pokemony T-T

I think they look rather cute. :3
Pokemon has always been based upon cool, cute and useless pokemon.

17happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

They look too human-y as Griffin said.... The top middle one looks like a stupid Quilava-bodied, Turtwig-headed, Chikorita-leaved, Spoink-tailed loser! The left one looks like somebody cut off Milotic's tail and stuck it on a thin Pikachu and the right one looks like A Mew-headed thing with a beaver tail. Mad Grr... Whaaaa Defeated Punch ... @#$*&

Of course I'm still gonna buy the game! Muahahahahaaa

http://reione.forumotion.com/

18happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

but they look TOO cute. and they are starting to look more revamped modernyish >_<

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

19happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I am sad you feel that way. Sad

20happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I'm glad they're putting the effort to make unique-looking Pokemon. I'm sure I'd enjoy this game.

http://variant.pokerealm.com

21happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Sarah

Sarah
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I agree with 7. They look quite funky to me.

But.. I understand what Griffin means by too cute.

Oh well. ;P

22happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 10:40 pm

PikaGal

PikaGal
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I just wish they'll have cool type combinations. It would be awesome if they were like fire/Ghost, Water/Dark, Grass/Steel. Though I doubt seeing that happen....for now.

23happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I THINK THEY ARE ADORABLLEEEE even though it's just a silhouette =w= I'm sure they'll evolve into something epic.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

24happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

In my opinion, they're kinda weird :/

25happy Re: 5th Gen starters silhouettes unveiled Mon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master