The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem series

+2
Jojo-Kunn
Paradox
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1happy Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

So who plays these games? They're not widely known, but ever since Marth, Roy, and Ike appeared on Super Smash series, people finally saw Fire Emblem. Now all they need to do is see Advance Wars, and I'm good. <_<

Anyway, anyone play any of these games?

http://www.skorgro.com/

2happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

* Raises hand * ME, ME! (:

I have almost all the games, except the really old ones. What about you? o3o

3happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I loved the one on gba....I forget the title though x_x sacred sword maybe?

I also have one for DS but I haven't played it recently. I didn't like how they moved away from the cute sprites and changed it to SNES style 3d :/

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I think it is called Sacred Swords. ^^

Although, I have to disagree with what you said about the DS version though. I prefer the way they made it 3D SNES style! :3

5happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Jojo- wrote:I think it is called Sacred Swords. ^^

Although, I have to disagree with what you said about the DS version though. I prefer the way they made it 3D SNES style! :3

Yeah...I'm just a sucker for cute sprites ^o^

6happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

It's Sacred Stones, guys. Razz

I have Sacred Stones and Rekka no Ken, or Fire Emblem 7, for Gameboy Advance. I have Shadow Dragon for DS and both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn for Gamecube and Wii respectfully. I played a bit of Sealed Swords, the one with Roy, but didn't get that far since there's no English version or translation that I could find.

7happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Do you guys try to keep every single person alive on your team? x_x sometimes it's darn near impossible....

(maybe I'm just not a good strategist though) I find myself restarting levels over and over just to try and save someone on my team.

Ooh also, which class is your favorite?
I really like the Pegasus knights and archers.

8happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I try to save the characters I mainly use, but sometimes the NPC Characters that join your team dies. X_X

I tend to enjoy Swordmasters and Heroes. Pegasus Knights are what I usually use also. Razz

9happy Re: Fire Emblem series Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Me! I play Fire Emblem,I only play Sacred Stones cuz Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon won't start on my Edge.... Sad it says Game cannot save,please reinsert the game and start again or something like that i wonder why....

10happy Re: Fire Emblem series Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Clover wrote:Do you guys try to keep every single person alive on your team? x_x sometimes it's darn near impossible....

(maybe I'm just not a good strategist though) I find myself restarting levels over and over just to try and save someone on my team.

Ooh also, which class is your favorite?
I really like the Pegasus knights and archers.

I find it hard to keep a lot of my characters from dying. I am also not a good stratigist. x.x

I like Archers, Paladins and Mages. ^^

11happy Re: Fire Emblem series Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My Favorite is Sniper!! Snipers are awesome!

12happy Re: Fire Emblem series Sat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Fire Eblem is good series Very Happy

I recently baught Radiant Dawn for $3, it was the best deal i ever gotten on any game, real good game

13happy Re: Fire Emblem series Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Radiant Dawn is for Wii,so you have a Wii! OMG! i dont have a Wii!

14happy Re: Fire Emblem series Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Kidicarus45 wrote:I recently baught Radiant Dawn for $3,

Wow, that is an awesome deal.

15happy Re: Fire Emblem series Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Paradox wrote:
Kidicarus45 wrote:I recently baught Radiant Dawn for $3,

Wow, that is an awesome deal.

yeah where did you find it so cheap? GIVE US YOUR SECREETTTSSS

16happy Re: Fire Emblem series Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

it was at my local Hollywood video I just saw a sign saying Manager Special All PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox games for $3, and i spent at least 1hr going through their whole library till i found some games i always wanted to play or good games. They were used but i didnt care, it cost more to rent and cheaper to own. I only found two games that really wanted from the library, I got Tales of Symphonia witch is an awsome game and a must own, and Radiant Dawn, I know i saw twilight princess there the last visit but i guess someone else baught it.

My secret is if you see a sign that says game for sale and their cheap! Take time to see what they got to offer because you never know what you might find. I found an old school Zelda: A link to the past at an outlet store and got it for $4. hehe Used but garanteed to work

17happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 24, 2010 1:00 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i see,thats a good advice but i live in a different country,the games in phil. is very late compared to other countries Sad

18happy Re: Fire Emblem series Mon May 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

But don't you have family over here in the US? maybe you can ask someone to keep an eye out for you, i know how it is in other country's, i sometimes send games to my cousins outside the US.

19happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The only Family i got in US is my grumpy Grand Parents,Im possitive if i told them to look out for new games my Grandfather will say:"Thats a waset of money! why don't you just buy books instead! Why can'y you be more like your smart cousin!" Yeah pretty sure thats what he's gonna say

20happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Arceus wrote:The only Family i got in US is my grumpy Grand Parents,Im possitive if i told them to look out for new games my Grandfather will say:"Thats a waset of money! why don't you just buy books instead! Why can'y you be more like your smart cousin!" Yeah pretty sure thats what he's gonna say

just tell him that based on statistics, the ammount of books someone owns doesn't correlate to their 'smartness' :3!

21happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

I feel like i actually benefited from videogames, lol puzzles and RPG games are like Chess. I dont know if you know what I mean. lol.

Thats tough.... well like i said maybe you will find some around your home in a sales section, or maybe when you come over here then you should check out stores yourself Smile you would know exactly what your looking for since your more familiar with games. But there is always more then one or two ways remember that =D
You can also try asking one of your friends or family memebers that travel over to the US.

22happy Re: Fire Emblem series Tue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Anonymous

I've never heard of it lol

23happy Re: Fire Emblem series Wed May 26, 2010 12:32 am

Kidicarus45

Kidicarus45
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

KidTritopian wrote:I've never heard of it lol

NEver heard of what?

24happy Re: Fire Emblem series Wed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I think he was referring to never heard about the fire emblem series. Which is odd since he has brawl and should know that ike and marth are from that

25happy Re: Fire Emblem series Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

That's weird. I thought almost everyone had heard of the Fire Emblem series. o3o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum