The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I bother trying to catch up with the DP anime?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Recently, I've been getting back into Pokémon a whole lot more. Since yesterday, I have been trying to find the first episodes of DP in japanese, but cannot. So I ask this: Is it worth it to continue looking? After all, we do have an all new series coming soon, and DP is nearing it's end.

If this doesn't make any sense to you, welcome to me.

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

I...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THE OPENING. COMPARE IT TO THE JAPANESE ONE. >->

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

blazingf

blazingf
Trainer
Trainer

I think you should only watch the Sinnoh League episodes. The battles will be epic and it will be more entertaining than the episodes that are on right now.

Anonymous

no the anime is not good anymore is just kawai desuuu i tryed to watch it but i couldn't take the cheeeesssyyy nesss if you can take it and is your stile then go for it but meh...besides i have the spanish dub,jap and inglish dub so i can tell you the 3 where cheeseeeee...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum