The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 am

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

This is a story obliviously about 3 Pokemon. This is my first story and if you have any suggestions, please tell me! I have many dreams and this is kind of one of them! Jirachi makes his first appearance in 2nd chapter or later!
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once, there was a forest. Not just a regular forest, it was the Ilex Forest. Here, lived a legend named Celebi. She had many friends, including a Pokemon named Jirachi. One day, there was a Pokemon named Dreamis, a Misdreavus but that day, Celebi was patrolling the forest as usual. "Hm...I hear screaming.." Celebi said. "HELP! GHOSTS!" That was exactly what Dreamis said but she was a ghost Pokemon herself but couldn't attack well. Celebi steps into action and she finds 3 Gengar bullying the Misdreavus. "Leave her alone!" Celebi said. She was ready to ban the three Gengar from the forest until she got hit by a Dark Pulse. Then, Celebi falls and she gets back up though. "You three....ARE BANNED FROM THE FOREST!!!!!!!" Celebi yells. It was like a Hyper Voice but more louder. "W-w-w-we're sorry, but-" One of the Gengar tries to but Celebi interrupts them. "IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE MEAN IN THE FOREST GET OUT OF MY FOREST!"The three Gengar go away and they got out quick. "Gr...that Celebi is going to pay..." Another Gengar says. Celebi goes to the scared Misdreavus. "Are you ok?" Celebi asks in a gentle voice. "I-I'm fine...." Dreamis says a little scared. 'Hm...she looks pretty scared to me...' Celebi thought. "Come with me please." Celebi said. "O-Ok...." Dreamis said still scared. She didn't know where Celebi was taking her but she hoped she wasn't going somewhere dangerous.

Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamis kept following Celebi.
"Well here we are!" Celebi says in a cheerful way.
"Where?" Dreamis asks confused.
"At my home! Now come inside!" Celebi said. 'I thought she's mean....and she banned those Gengar...is she Celebi perhaps?' Dreamis thought.
"My name's Dreamis!" Dreamis blurted out.
"I know silly! And my name's Celebi! I'm supposed to know everyone's name!" Celebi said with a little giggle.
Then, she finally closes the door because it was a little cold outside.
"It's cold with the door open!" Celebi said.
"And a few of my legend friends are coming tomorrow! Wait, I barely told you why you're here! Silly me! Well, I wanted you to stay here for a while because I got feeling that the Gengar are coming back. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but they're coming back!" Celebi explained.
"Oh! I don't even have anywhere to go anyways...I always wander places, hoping people would let me in and sleep in their house." Dreamis said.
"Good! Now it's getting late! We should go to sleep! You can sleep on the couch or the bed upstairs! Either way, there would be a TV to watch!" Celebi said heading up the stairs.
"I'll come with you!" Dreamis said wanting a bed to sleep on. "
Ok! Come with me!" Celebi said.

Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~
It was morning and Dreamis was awake. She decided to just lie in bed, looking at the ceiling.
“Should I go check on Serebii?” Dreamis asked herself. Then, Dreamis heard a loud bang.
“What was that?!” Dreamis was scared. ‘What do I do?’ Dreamis asked in her thoughts.
“DREAMIS?! CAN YOU HELP ME A BIT?!” Serebii shouted.
“Doesn’t sound like she’s in trouble…it sounds like she did something herself!” Dreamis could actually tell a few things about voices. Dreamis got out of bed and ‘ran’ down the stairs. She saw Serebii looking at broken pieces of glass.
“Y-YOU BROKE SOMETHING?!” Dreamis asked.
“You’re a legendary Pokémon!” Dreamis said. She thought all legends were perfect.
“WELL, nobody’s perfect Dreamis!” Serebii laughed. “Well, if you look around, you can see the house decorated! I just need to clean up and then, everything will be perfect like perfect legends are!” Serebii said sarcastically.
A few minutes later, the glass was picked up and thrown away and an Omanyte burst through the door.
“BEAT YOU JIRACHI!!!” The Omantye yelled.
Soon, a Jirachi showed up.
“I was tired!” The Jirachi said.
“No excuses! I still won!” The Omantye said back.
“Sigh…those two are so competitive when I see them…..the Omantye you see with some type of scratch on him is Dusk and the one that looks like a Jirachi is obliviously Jirachi.” Serebii told Dreamis.

Last edited by Baby Showers on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

2happy Re: Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:43 am

pandemoniumfire

pandemoniumfire
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's a nice beginning to a wonderful story! To make it easier, break it up into paragraphs. Everytime a new character speaks should be a new line/paragraph.

http://www.pandemoniumpoke.deviantart.com

3happy Re: Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Cute story! I looked at the spoiler D:! lol.

I was going to say that you should submit this to the fanfic contest, but one of the requirements is that there is at least 1 human in the story >_<;

Maybe if the next chapter has a human appearance, you could enter it ^_^!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 am

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Maybe.....well, not the 2nd! I'm posting it right now!

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

5happy Re: Jirachi, Celebi, and Dreamis Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 pm

ShadowMew

ShadowMew
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

this is a great pokemon story showers~^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum