The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail

should i do more in-depth guide about items?

after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_lcap100%after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_lcap0%after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_lcap0%after-graduate walkthrough(PMD 2) and strategies+wondermail Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

i see many people don't know the floors of dungeon and some to do after graduate, let's see what i can help..........
--------------
walkthrough
--------------
where is scizor? he's missing!
after graduation, you may sleep for a few days, if you gettin' bored, you can play sentry duty, plus getting money and some reviver seed(if the result is perfect), after some day, talk to mr.mime, he'll show you where's blizzard island!if you're ready, be sure to bring some apples, you'll gotta got lacking apples there.........for me, you must on 45 level about, it's the standard there(if i'm not wrong, the swinubs are on level 41)blizzard island have 20 floors total, continued with crevice cave, 15 floors total(10+5)if i'm not wring, the pokémon we going to encounter are:
Golduck, Jynx, Marill, Azumarill, Sneasel, Swinub, Piloswine, Delibird, Smoochum, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Azurill, Nosepass, Swablu, Altaria, Zangoose, Snorunt, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Snover, Weavile, Glaceon, and Mamoswine(i'm not guaranting if there's a mamoswine, i search google for, but i haven't meet any mamoswine on my game)at the last floor, you'll meet fros....lass........(aww, she's evilian......)it's easy, not too hard, you should bring a dark or fire pokémon(i mean houndoom for the best ^^')and you'll get a secret rank!

manaphy!
after some few days(before that, talk to everyone, they'll curios about the secret rank, it's for enabling the legendary item wondermail code)go to sunflora, talk to her, and go to the surrounded sea(21 floors), there are some pokémon, here it is....Tentacruel, Slowbro, Shellder, Horsea, Seadra, Starmie, Lapras, Slowking, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Octillery, Kingdra, Carvanha, Clamperl, and Finneon, at the last floor, you'll got 4 items, 3 deluxe boxes(contain reviver seed), and one manaphy egg in fornt of it, then go to warp panel to clear the dungeon, manaphy hatched!(it seems now manaphy is more cute than the game series :3)go to the guild and see chatot, manaphy will cry(oh....a cute baby cries...D:)manaphy need blue gummi, go to craggy coast(welcome to the hell of rare blue gummi)go search at least 2 blue gummi(soon, manaphy will ask more)after that, go to manaphy again, she'll say GOOMI! GOOMI!(KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!)
walkthrough part will be continued soon
---
STRATEGIES
---
i see people's suffering from their KO-ness >w<, i have many strategies for.
x-eye seeds combo
see-seeds? pick them, they're extremely important, they are the best for facing legends, and they're not rare! throw x-eye seed, it'll be effective for many turn, here are the alternate for x-eye seeds:
-blinker seed(blind)
-totter seed(confuses)
-sleep seed(not very recommended, it's for the last alternate, sleep will be lasts for short turn, it seems)

golden seed excessive use
you can use golden seed, they're make you level up until 5 levels, doom, eh? ;D, you can just search in upokecenter's

-WONDERMAIL COLLECTION-
golden seed-beach cave
F1
%R4T -M3H F-PY
22-K @W7W 6XW2
F2
=PN1 T69W 4HY0
MSPW 6+6& 3W4M
F3
YX6F &WF4 X=#6
QX&W =XW6 H7F0
F4