The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Anyone here plays Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS? Its an cool game! And for those who deosn't know the game its actually just like pokemon,you train,evolve,be awesome lol,and be a Master Trainer.Its an good game,I recommend it to people who like Leveling and Evolving type of games Very Happy

So if anyone plays it lets talk about it here.I would be happy if you would like to Breed Digimons with me and also Battle with me,I can also trade my Digimons but im not letting them go that easily Very Happy

2happy Re: Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I've actually never tried any of the digimon games except for the original digimon pets XD Those were pwn btw even though I'm a bigger pokemon fan.

I do like the sprites they use in the digimon games though. (which explains why they pop up in the myadopts site :p)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 am

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well i recommend you try playing Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk its alot of fun Very Happy If you ever play,dont forget to Trade,Breed and Battle with me Very Happy

4happy Re: Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 pm

anime_addict008

anime_addict008
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

yeah... i know that game... i never played it before Very Happy

5happy Re: Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Arceus

Arceus
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

anime_addict008 wrote:yeah... i know that game... i never played it before Very Happy
Lol we just traded and breeded our digimons the other day lol

6happy Re: Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

onigamer

onigamer
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

it sounds cool i loved watching digimon and wanted to get a game but didnt know what the best would be i might go get one and post back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum