The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

EV spots (with added data on PKRS)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Ok simple I need EV spots. I'll tell you all one and then you guys give me other ones. A good EV spot is an area in which one the pokemon type needed appers.

Speed
Basicly use any rod on water then kill the magikarp XD. See you only get the pokemon you want with the old rod.
Also try caves in which a Zubat also gives 1 speed EV

Def
Geodude in Union Cave, Dark Cave, any cave pretty much.

HP
HP can be gotten from Dunsparce. So Dark Cave for that. Slowpokes too so in Slowpoke Well.

Sp. Att.
Sp. Att. can be from Ghastly and Haunter. They're in the Tim Tower, right? Also from Stantler, so the route below Ekruteak. Ghastly can also be found in Old Chateau in D/P/Pl.

Sp. Def.
Mantyke and Tentacool give off 1 Sp. Def. EV. Mantyke can be found on Route 223 in D/P/Pl and Tentacool can be found on New Bark Town, along with many other places.

attack
Woopers give 1 attack EV so surf near the Ruins of alpha and kill the woopers!!!

Note*
Pokerus doubles the amount of EV's you get so for example Geodude will give 2 EV's. Think of it as a macho brace that can be obtained from Mauville except it doesn't use up an item space or take down the speed stat!

Last edited by boy from asension on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 am; edited 5 times in total

2happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Anonymous

geodude is defense right? then battle geodudes for that EV

3happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

hehhehehe yeah I know but eerm WHERE like I said area that only gives, as u choose defence, only Geodudes or Gravaler or whatever.

4happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

It would help if you told us who you want to train with what, what their moves are and what game it is.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

5happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:31 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

*sigh*
Basicly this is just like put the pokemon you need to kill next you put an area and for wich game. Mine just gave a average which is easy to get on every game. I didn't need to say which pokemon I was training because it was a magikarp. I the pokemon u need to kill is too strong I can always switch as you get the same EV's even if you switch.

6happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Anonymous

boy from asension wrote:hehhehehe yeah I know but eerm WHERE like I said area that only gives, as u choose defence, only Geodudes or Gravaler or whatever.

Union Cave, Dark Cave, any cave pretty much.

HP can be gotten from Dunsparce. So Dark Cave for that. Slowpokes too so in Slowpoke Well.

Sp. Att can be from Ghastly and Haunter. They're in the Tim Tower, right? Also from Stantler, so the route below Ekruteak.

7happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Thank you I'll add that to the first page!

8happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Ghastly can also be found in Old Chateau in D/P/Pl.

Mantyke and Tentacool give off 1 Sp. Def. EV. Mantyke can be found on Route 223 in D/P/Pl and Tentacool can be found on New Bark Town, along with many other places.

http://www.skorgro.com/

9happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Thank you and added!

10happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I added this thread link to the guide collection :3 Keep it up!

https://clover.forumotion.com/trainer-school-f5/list-of-pokemon-game-guides-t1157.htm#23856

http://www.sweetcharm.net

11happy Re: EV spots (with added data on PKRS) Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:43 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Yay thanks Clover!!!!!!!

Edit: I have just completed this topics last EV spot!!!! I will contiue to add little bits of info and more areas to train for future game though so keep checking back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum