The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unofficial Black and White Exclusive Area Guide

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

While this may have been mentioned on the forum before through linking to serebii, but I've decided to compile them into a single thread. I vill start with zhe Version Exclusive Cities.

Black City: Unofficial Black and White Exclusive Area Guide BlackCity

We don't know much about it yet other than the fact that it will only appear in Black Version and will contain many jobs and tasks not found in White Version.

White Forest: Unofficial Black and White Exclusive Area Guide WhiteForest

A forest town that will only appear in White Version, contains Version Exclusive tasks and jobs, blah blah blah..... BUT! This Forest is the first City (I think) to contain grass within the city limits! Is that enough to make anybody buy White Version?! (no)

Now another thing we've seen is that some cities/towns will appear in both versions but will LOOK different. Pics below.

Unofficial Black and White Exclusive Area Guide CityasseeninBlack

Unofficial Black and White Exclusive Area Guide CityasseeninWhite

Will the Futuristic skin appear in Black? Or will it mix things up like the legendaries and give Black Version the natural skin? Who knows.

Last edited by Pokéfreak on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

any way you could use the source URL for the images and use BBC code? I just see html ;^;

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

er........ I'll try, sorry 'bout that

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

sweet i can see now Very Happy!!! thank youuuu!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

ShutterBox

ShutterBox
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Wow. If they're going to be that different.. I may have to make some money and actually buy both of the games when they come out in the USA.

Are they messing around with the theme of White being Pure and Black being like smog/city?

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Maybe...... This'll be the first time I buy both, for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum