The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gyms

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 am

Leon Angel

Leon Angel

I have not been in one of our fine gym battles yet but i have been on the forum and have read alot of the same thing...peeps not being able to battle because of wi-fi or not having PO...or shoddy, all can be easily solved but what if (giving we get enough members if we already dont) have gyms specifically for PBR and DS wi-fi and some for PO??? I realize shoddy can solve everyones problem but it also invites peeps to lie if they are that type of person.

I realize that this may sound stupid, but it could work and it also may lower the I wish i was a Gym Leader sayings cause there will be more slots to fill.

2happy Re: The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am

Anonymous

People can easily download Pokemon online, it's a process that takes about two minutes and less then that to sign up. If there sayinh any diffrent its due to pure lazyness. If we had gyms ran specifically for certain things, how would challengers battle all of them? Hm...

Thanks for your suggestions though! I'm sure clover or one of the admins will say somthing alot diffent.

Ur awesome =o

3happy Re: The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 am

Leon Angel

Leon Angel

Thank you...also not to nick pick but wasnt it the elite 4 and the 5th elite was the pokemon champion? See that would give everyone something to strive for, becoming The Pokemon Champion and not just a pokemon champion, and then only defending that title against peeps who defeated the elite 4...

and even if my wi-fi PO seperation idea is knocked down, maybe after a while after everything is set up here with the 8 gyms and the elites, we could possibly have like diffrent "regions" if you will so peeps who have already beaten the original 8 and passed the elites, and my or may not have been champion can go and try other gym challanges that peeps who have not been passed the original cant do yet...maybe idk yet again sounds stupid now that i typed it all out but im to lazy to delete so its going up.

4happy Re: The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I'm not sure how shoddy makes it easy for people to lie, but we use PO anyway since we have a server of our own there ^^

I've actually found that a LOT of people don't have wifi access on their DS, nor the time to raise teams from scratch, so PO ends up being the best option.

If we had Gym Leaders that only battled over Wifi, I fear that they would get far less challengers than the ones over PO Sad

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5happy Re: The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 am

Leon Angel

Leon Angel

Clover wrote:I'm not sure how shoddy makes it easy for people to lie, but we use PO anyway since we have a server of our own there ^^

I've actually found that a LOT of people don't have wifi access on their DS, nor the time to raise teams from scratch, so PO ends up being the best option.

If we had Gym Leaders that only battled over Wifi, I fear that they would get far less challengers than the ones over PO Sad

I realize this now...i feel stupid in a way, for now i cant be on PO because this is not my comp (mine is in the shop) and i always just played on the gameboy or ds because i always have my pokemon with me and it always seemed more personal when they are always with you.

I know i will just find a bunch of peeps who can play wi-fi and send them here so we will have more than enough wi-fi gamers to start a wi-fi league of sorts here Muahahahahaaa

6happy Re: The Gyms Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Aw don't feel stupid! Suggestions are worth bringing up even if we don't use them right away. They might get adapted and possibly used later.

7happy Re: The Gyms Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Seymour

Seymour
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

Speaking of gyms though, where arez d3m newz gym leaderz?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/TeamRocketClan/index.php

8happy Re: The Gyms Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Seymour wrote:Speaking of gyms though, where arez d3m newz gym leaderz?

Lol, they made posts in the Gym Leader/Elite section.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum