The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

No more hack, go away ...

+12
kommeo
Baby Showers
arceusvoice
Rezna
Clover
ThE HuNtEr
Jojo-Kunn
griffinheart
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Serotonin
Pokéfreak
locodude0001
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Ehh. Just forget about it. I'm too lazy to look up a new team.
I really feel like the entire board should be started over since this is an entirely different game with less number of spots.
But oh well.

I was really excited when this was first posted, and I really wanted to be a part of it, but after you had me hunt around for a torrent, sign up for a file uploading site, and then you couldn't even use what I found but refused to find one on your own, I was pretty peeved enough.
You were just being lazy. "I don't use torrents." Why not? Downloading uTorrent seriously takes two minutes. Two minutes. And then you could have uninstalled it when you were done.

I don't really feel like playing FireRed again, but I would have gladly played Emerald again.

I'm sure you can find another gym leader. Just take me off the list.

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

52happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:00 pm

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

adoxography wrote:Ehh. Just forget about it. I'm too lazy to look up a new team.
I really feel like the entire board should be started over since this is an entirely different game with less number of spots.
But oh well.

I was really excited when this was first posted, and I really wanted to be a part of it, but after you had me hunt around for a torrent, sign up for a file uploading site, and then you couldn't even use what I found but refused to find one on your own, I was pretty peeved enough.
You were just being lazy. "I don't use torrents." Why not? Downloading uTorrent seriously takes two minutes. Two minutes. And then you could have uninstalled it when you were done.

I don't really feel like playing FireRed again, but I would have gladly played Emerald again.

I'm sure you can find another gym leader. Just take me off the list.

After much searching, i discovered there isn't even a complete emerald.ini. I'm very sorry about that. I'm really trying my hardest to make this. Maybe you could at least play the first demo and make your decision on being taken out ...

(EDIT: REFUSED TO FIND ONE ON MY OWN?! I downloaded, like, 6 of these things before i asked you for help. I thought the ones in the torrent were complete, but it turned out they were empty. I didn't know :/)

And it isn't about being lazy, my parents will NOT let me get torrents at all. They have ways of figuring out if i ever get something, it's creepy.

53happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

You never said that. You just said that you didn't want to use a torrent. If you had explained it to me, I would have been more understanding. It's just frustrating that I went on a wild goose chase because I really wanted to be a part of this and help make it happen. Now that you've switched games, I can't even be my favorite gym leader from Kanto, so... I'm not interested. Sorry.

I hope you all have fun with it, though!

Maybe if you make another in the future, when it's less confusing about what's going on, I'll be interested in participating.

EDIT: Loco told me that FireRed won't work either, so I'm again interested in being in Ruby - as Winona.
Hopefully this one works?

54happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 pm

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

hooray for changing the rom again. there IS no game, this topic is just to change roms on ideas : P. But seriously, stuff happened and Ruby is my only option now.

And if any of you hate it, well ... too bad. i'm not changing again.

55happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

locodude0001 wrote:too bad. i'm not changing again.

Unless this doesn't work for some reason too? Haha.
There's no option for Sapphire or LeafGreen?

56happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

adoxography wrote:
locodude0001 wrote:too bad. i'm not changing again.

Unless this doesn't work for some reason too? Haha.
There's no option for Sapphire or LeafGreen?

nope. if this doesn't work, i'm quitting.

57happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Well, thanks for ignoring me Loco. S:

58happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Jojo- wrote:Well, thanks for ignoring me Loco. S:

People have already answered you, Jojo.
He didn't want you to not be a gym leader. He wanted you to have a different team because he didn't want a water team right before an ice team in the last two.

I suggested before that you do Team Aqua since you had a water team and Team Aqua HAS to have a water team. =/

59happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Voir

Voir
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

I'll be the Female Rival. I want to be called Voiden in teh game

http://voidenforums.tk/

60happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

But I don't see the big deal with a Water gym, then an Ice gym. He/She is just being difficult and awkward. .-.

61happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Jojo- wrote:But I don't see the big deal with a Water gym, then an Ice gym. He/She is just being difficult and awkward. .-.

You're the one being difficult and awkward. Ice and water are similar, and he wants a different type team.
It's his game, so if you want to take part, follow his rules.
If you're not going to alter your team and aren't going to take part then stop complaining.

Being a part of Team Aqua would be just as cool, so I don't see why you don't...

62happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

locodude0001

locodude0001
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Jojo- wrote:But I don't see the big deal with a Water gym, then an Ice gym. He/She is just being difficult and awkward. .-.

Look, i'm ok with there being a water gym. Just not with an ice gym right after. If you want it, i'll let you have the second gym slot (me). I dont want to be a gym leader anyway.

63happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:10 pm

arceusvoice

arceusvoice
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Here is my team:

Machamp:
Cross Chop
Earthquake
thief
rock slide

Blaziken:
blaze kick
sky uppercut
Aerial ace
rock slide

breloom
sky Uppercut
Giga drain
leech seed
mach punch

(fighting)

64happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

: ( I hope you can work on it again some day loco....

http://www.sweetcharm.net

65happy Re: No more hack, go away ... Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

This is indeed a sad day. I'm highly disappointed.
So many hopes and aspirations! CRUSHED. T_T

...Okay, I'm over it. -Moves on.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum