The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES!

+4
Clover
Jojo-Kunn
jolteon00
Jenrya Miku
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 am

Anonymous

Last week, a new trailer was revealed for the new generation 5 games pokemon black and pokemon white. The beginning of the trailer showed a hidden person, placing a crown on N's head. ( now more then likely this character recieving the crown is N, if you do not know by now, it's already been revealed that he's the villian)
Right before the crown is placed on his head, there is a flash, and during the flash this image appears:

Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! E

It appears for less then half a second. You wont be able to see it if you play the trailer normally. It takes a bunch of tries, trying to pause at the right momment. The image displays two females, but who could they be? and why do they appear during the flash?

They could be gym leaders
they could be, some how connected to N

Both of them have a rather worried expression on their face. There is a chance the one on the left could be a guy, but for right now its a girl.

what do you KIDS thing? Razz

2happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

LOL, when you said N I immediately thought Near (also known as "N" , but, I think these ladies are somehow connected to N.

3happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 am

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Whoa that's crazy spy stuff right there!
It's hard to see them because of the image behind them.. that's crazy. I bet they're connected to N, but they must be a big secret. Probably part of a major plot twist!

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

4happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 am

Anonymous

I cant waiiit for the games to come out.
I think the youn ladies are connected to N to =p

5happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I think they are just because the game needs some hot evil girls..

6happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

They just look kind of expressionless to me. I mean maybe it's in part because the pic is so blurry. Nice find though!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

MasterKeyX

MasterKeyX
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Maybe they're gym leaders. Or part of the new evil team, team plasma. or part of N. I dunno.

8happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Jenrya Miku wrote:LOL, when you said N I immediately thought Near (also known as "N" , but, I think these ladies are somehow connected to N.

XD me too, but i just got really mad and started ranting in my head >_> this N also has a rubix cube

hmm... it's interesting... yes, they probably are connected to N. the could also be gym leaders. could they start off as bad guys then go good? that's also possible -3-

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

9happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Who exactly is this "N?"

10happy Re: Black and white! MYSTERY FEMALES! Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

i think n is like team rocket or is that team plasma also i like the girls will be interesting to see them in the game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum