The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon ep 190 and 191

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Pokemon ep 190 and 191 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:33 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

yea so im going to just tell you what happens because im bored lol. so in 190 Brock ash and dawn are going back to twinleaf town and team rocket makes all the tentacruel mad by taking their special shiny bottle cap. Then 8 pokemon get sick from the tentacruel and brock has to man up also i won't tell you what one of his pokemon evolves ill let you figure that out. I was not surprized when nurse joy said he should be a pokemon doctor lol. and that was it.
Now ep 191 It starts out with Dawn waking up out of her bed then walking down stairs and talking to Pikachu and Pikachu using discharge on ash to wake him up. then they have breakfast and they all are talking. they going out side3 and dawn is using her Bunnary and piplup is sad that Pikachu is leaving and friends are leaving so it runs away. then you know what happen they have to use Starapotar and Togekiss to get Piplup back but before that you see team rocket walking and then they get a random letter from the boss saying that will be resigned to a different project. then they get a phone call saying the same thing. and you finally get to see Giovanni. the rest is boring so ill go to the end so they go back to dawns house watch a elite four battle then Brock is like im going to be a Pokemon Doctor and they say the same crap. then they leave and go back to Kanto but once they get their Brock and Ash go separate ways and thats it lol

2happy Re: Pokemon ep 190 and 191 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I know you just did this out of boredom, but I think it'd be kind of cool to break up the paragraph with some screen shots ^_^

Maybe you can be ze professional episode reviewer!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Pokemon ep 190 and 191 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

Anonymous

Pokemon OP episodes Doctor-Brock and Memories are pearls both was good. But i don't believe Takeshi will leave in episode 190 and i was confuse, what actually pokemon doctor in the series wanting to do. Pokemon ep 191 was awesome and my most favorite. Most of the moment in it was looking real.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum