The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Spoiler-ish] Critical Capture [Not revealing pokemon]

+2
NeonNick
5P33D5
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

A new game mechanism released in Black and White is the Critical Capture.
I had known about this method as i have had 3 (maybe 4) Critical Captures, but I didn't know what it was called xD

As quoted from Serebii:
"A totally new mechanic of capture is the Critical Capture. This feature works like Critical Hits in battle where there is a slight chance that this feature occurs. Critical Capture will be noticed when you throw the Pokéball. It'll pause in mid-air and make a metal noise. When it hits the Pokémon, it will shake once and capture. Critical captures very rarely fail and will almost always capture the Pokémon. The rarity of critical capture has yet to be calculated and this page will be updated when we know more

The critical capture feature is also used within the High Link Forest when you throw Dream Balls at the Pokémon who have appeared from the Dream World. This will guarantee their capture as you are unable to battle the Pokémon within this area."

Now this is very real, I'm not sure if a pokemon can escape from a Critical Capture (there are rumours) but getting a Critical Capture is rare so why let the poke still escape.

Discuss here Very Happy about this new game mechanic

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Critical capture seems pretty cool, i think it shouldn't always catch because then it would be like a masterball

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

So it's...ALMOST KINDA like using a master ball?

Did it say how often it happens?

Might make catching legendaries easier ♪

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Might make capturing legendaries easier.... that's what everyone is saying.

People are figuring out the chances of getting a critical capture right now, but I can tell you this, you will never know when it will happen.

Unless there is a button combo xD i just mash buttons (only on legendaries when they start to get annoying) xDDD

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

5P33D5 wrote:Unless there is a button combo xD i just mash buttons (only on legendaries when they start to get annoying) xDDD

Maybe people will use Down + B more often. Razz

This is actually quite useful. It saves you Pokeballs and rarely fails, so it's all good.

http://www.skorgro.com/

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Very Happy But the timing, when exactly do you press Down and B o.o

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

I think I've done this while capturing Shimama, (I thought the game was going to freeze xD) but yeah, it only happened to me once.

It seems cool and useful

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Never happened to me. D:
But it seems to be quite awsome if it does ever happen. (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum