The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiya Everyone! =D

+10
Mysidia
Goldenrod
NeonNick
Pokéfreak
Jenrya Miku
Cindergh
5P33D5
kommeo
TheBarry<3
TeamRocketJessie
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 am

TeamRocketJessie

TeamRocketJessie

Hello everyonez! I don't know where to begin xD haha... I don't find myself all too interesting but I'll start by telling you a bit about who I am.

Smile My name is Jessie, or Maureen, which ever you wish to call me. I am used to replying to both but it doesn't matter much xD if your wondering why my Facebook doesnt match what people call me thats why haha.

I am 16, turning 17 this November... IM SO OLD ARGHHH xD jk

I LOOOOOOVEEEE Anime, shows like Pokemon, Naruto, Ouran HSHC, Hetalia ( my new favorite <3) Bleach, Deathnote and many many more.

I Loooove to sing, draw, write, act- ESPECIALLY voice acting. I can Voice Act Ash, Jessie, Pikachu, Torchis, Jigglypuff and many other Pokemon along with a few other characters from different animes.

My dream is to one day make it as an illustrator... which would be awesome and even more so considering the love of my life <333 is an author. >D YESH BOOK ILLUSTRATOR FTW. Although I have a long way to go XD

I am a very hyper person... like too hyper. It's really sad sometimes but I hope you all dont mind too much ^ ^'

I am also an avid con goer- LOOOVEEE cosplay. The characters I have cosplayed are: Deidara, Jessie, Misty, Stripper Ash... (Jk xD I was wearing the ninja clothes to what goes under my Deidara costume and I wore my Ash hat... I was meeting famour people like Gaara, Orochimaru and Karin's voice actors and Gaara though I was Ash!! Haha, I was like pig Actually I'm the character that killed you in the anime...)

I can take drawing requests but ask me ahead of time please, it takes me a while with my schedule... >.<

HMMM What else? OHHH I KNOW.

I'll be the dorkiest gf in the world and leave the end to how much I love Barry xD <33333 LOVE YOU!!!! I love you

2happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:11 am

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I love you jessie

Run
HUG ME

I am so happy your here, now it will be more fun but dont worry, your not a dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway welcome to dream league, have fun! its an awesome place! join contest, tounrys etc and everyone remember, i recruited her. also if you hit on her youll loose an arm! maybe a leg

3happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

TeamRocketJessie

TeamRocketJessie

Hiya Everyone! =D 842712
Yay I love u soooo much!!!! Hiya Everyone! =D 36949
Also yay thanks, Hiya Everyone! =D 29270 I should have joined earlier... AHHH oh well. I have finally. ~
I'll be sure to post my comics on here and we should start the parody soon. Should I start drawing the ones You made already or we make a new one?

4happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:27 am

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I LOVE YOU MORE Very Happy

We should probably just start a new one. I always come up with funny stuff at school ill have somthen tomorrow ^^

YEE YAYA Sheen im so good looking right? ANYWAY
welcome to the forums again. ur ganna get alot of fans for your art lol

5happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun if you have questions just ask ^^

6happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:44 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Welcome to the Forums, as Kommeo stated if you have any questions don't be shy ^^ Trust me, you're gonna love it here XD

7happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

HERRO!!! We have talked before in the xat. Yes? Yes Smile
Welcome to the Dream League Forum! And about time you joined!! XD Anyways, we hope you have fun, enjoy your time here and stay active!!!

8happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

JESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is Cherry /o/

HIHIIHIHIHI <3

9happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:28 am

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Trust me. There's NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way that you're too hyper for us. I mean, we put up with Barry, right?

Welcome to the forums, btw Smile

And Barry's the protective type, eh? ................ Hey babe, you come here oft- OOOOUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

10happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Welcome to the Dream League! ^^
I believe we have talked on the xat when you and Barry got married Very Happy

11happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Goldenrod

Goldenrod
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

HIIIEEEE! So you're hyper, eh? MY NEW RIVAL! I BET I'M MORE HYPER THAN YOOOOOU! But anyways, welcome.

http://goldenrodcity6.webs.com

12happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jessie im ready to tart the 2nd series of Team Rocket Parodies. I ( as you know) Made one last night espically for griffins contest, which will serve as the last one before you draw art for them.
Your an aweome artist =p

you should post other stuff in the pokemon art section, im suprised nobodys commented on the comic yet.

13happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 am

Mysidia

Mysidia
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Welcome to DL Jessie, nice avatar btw.

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

14happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:46 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Welcome new ones~

15happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 am

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

16happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Dream League! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything let us know and we will try to help you in the best way possible. Have Fun!

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

17happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jessie we can begin work tonight if you want on that comic thingy. iM GLAD YOUR HAVEN FUN SO FAR

lOVE YOU <3

18happy Re: Hiya Everyone! =D Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Welcome~ Cool Did you draw the pic in your avatar? It's cute!

What cons have you been to? I want to either make one this summer, or go to one myself O:!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]