The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new idea well..a few!^^

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy A new idea well..a few!^^ Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well I don't know how good an idea these are, But I'd like to you..know, make an attempt ^^

I hope these help in some shape, form way or somthing!

Thanks 6^

Like always i'll number them in order

The idea is to offer Battling lessons like....we get valunteers who are good at it, and teach those who airnt! and you know kind of help them out, like uhh...BATTLE BUDDIES! yeah! one-on-one time. Like..I guess lessons? I know some newmembers don't know how, but do...but there not good. It should be somthing the person that needs help wants to do and is not forced on them. I guess theres the trainer school but i just meant like direct 1 on 1 attention. and help and stuff
idk ^^ lol

Battle buddies. *new idea*...ohh this wasnt originally going to put this in here but what about gyms? ( I know we have those but listen) Like...A gym leader could have like one or two other trainers( like in the game) people can battle, and gyms can contest against each others in these groups. for pure fun <3
I'm willing to bet somthing like this has been discussed already though, but thats alright ^^

This isnt a site idea but we should diffinatly have another super smash bros brawl tournament!

another idea is uhh... interactive Games!! for the zine!! or somthing! idk how to explain it. That'd be nice. Like special Dream League cross word puzzels or word searches, there are stuff you can use to make those. I'd do them. But I dont know about anyone esle or add somthing like Blaze's blog that reports everything esle that isnt news ( if you dont know what im talken about go to general discussion, it's called DL times)

We could also watch pokemon movies on friday nights. On the main xat chat through the youtube thing. That'd be alot of fun. or any other kind of movie.

I can start a Dream League cartoon LOL, I have loads of skills in flash that I can display later if you guys want. Clover had somthing similiar with the Dream League comic, but this would be animated, it would take 2-3 months to complete though for it to be any good. ^^ ( could go in zine to i guess)
There's also the musical thing im already working on though.

I could do somthing esle in flash that could help, just name it. Id be happy to do it.

Before you read this next one be aware I KNOW IM THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY POST FAN FICS RIGHT NOW, IM TALKING ABOUT TO ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO SHARE.

But points for fanfics? or they could earn somthing esle more
BUT I DONT WANT ANY, I MEAN OTHER PEOPLES( I say that cuz i can see someone just saying, " oh u just want points, your the only one who does it ._.")

Clover approved an idea of mine earlier about stamps/awards for those who post fanfics, but im delaying that until more people post them,

I guess points could range from 3-5 or idk?

Fanfics make reading fun <3 espically good ones ^^

Sorry if these are not any good, but I only want to throw some stuff out there.
Everyones so fantastic <3

Thanks for looking ^^

2happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

I actually think you have some great ideas there! I'm liking the Battle Buddies thing one (since I'm really bad Crying or Very sad ) And the interactive games one sounds awesome too!

3happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 am

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks cindii ^^ I'm glad you like.
I hope it helps in the long run though. You never knoww

4happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 am

Anonymous

I like the ideas barry!! ^^ im not sure about the movie though.. wat if others hav different time zones or their internet is slow.. but anyway i like them all Cool

5happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Nice ideas Barry ^^, I like the battle buddies one it could bring more people on the forum to PO so our saterday tourneys could have more people and there would be more people on it during the weekdays

6happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yay then I isn't stupid then haha that's great. I'm happy

7happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I like the puzzle idea for the zine, that people could print out and do when they're bored or what not ^_^ Maybe we'll do that in the next one!

Maybe for the battle buddies..I like the thought, but I want people to feel like they can ask the gym leaders or elites for help any time they want. If they have 1-2 trainers who 'work' at their gym, then they could offer assistace or something for team building. Might be kewl!

A flash cartoon would be really cool ^^ It wouldn't have to be too long. Maybe you could submit a short episode for each netzine or something~

Thanks for posting barry ^_^

http://www.sweetcharm.net

8happy Re: A new idea well..a few!^^ Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 pm

TheBarry<3

TheBarry<3
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks, I'll start on a sample cartoon ( just to show you guys) in a few days!
Your absolutly right about the gyms though, should have thought of that!
I appreciate your review of the thread ^^ If you have any other questions you can just let me know on skype.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum