The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open!

+3
Esp
Rezna
[DX] Dracario
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 am

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Gangst10

In this competition there will be 4 teams facing off against each other for the top spot. The survivors of the last remaining gang will be declared the winners of the competition.

*Setup*

After registration gang leaders will be assigned to lead each gang. The way to determine the gang leaders will be determined by how quickly they register for the tournament. After all spots are filled each gang leader will have a card drawn for them. Winner of the draw is high card. The gang leaders will then proceed to pick their gang members from the registered competitors depending on what card they got drawn. Ace is the highest, Deuce is the lowest. The gang leaders are responsible for naming their gang as well as assigning their members to battle members of the opposing gang. After the Setup process is complete, week 1 will begin.

*Wars*

Each gang member and leader will be allowed 3 injuries. You get an injury for each loss. After 3 injuries the gang member has been taken out and given the status "Hospitalized" You can be released from the hospital but it depends on how many points your gang has earned and if your leader decides to heal you.
Each Week gangs will be pitted against each other determined by different variants. Gang leaders will be responsible for assigning their members into battles against the other gang. How this will be decided will be a dice roll in which the gang leader that wins the roll gets to pick who battles who. In week 1- 3 the layout will look like this.
Spoiler:

After the first 3 weeks the following weeks will be determined on how many gang points a gang has, how many survivors the gang has left, and how many conscutive wins or losses the gang has.

*Point System*

For every battle your gang members win, your gang will receive 1 gang point. If all your gang members win their matches you get an extra 5 points making a potiental total 10 points if all the gang members win that week. If a gang member fails to battle that week they will be considred "Jumped" and receive an injury as well as an -1 point for their team. It is very important that gang leaders are careful in choosing who their gang members face. Its also important that all gang members get their matches in on time to avoid the penalty.
It is better to battle and lose than to not battle at all. if you don't battle at all you hurt the whole team.

*Gang Leader Responsiblity*

Gang leaders please keep in mind that it best to utilize your members in the best way. Keep in mind the different time zones your members have and choose wisely. Not only are the gang leaders responsible for picking their gangs match-ups, but also they determine who gets healed. For every 5 points your gang earns the gang leader can heal 1 gang member that is hospitalized. However it only takes that same gang member to get injured once to be "Hospitalized" again. They decide who can be healed that are on the hospitalized list from their gang. In the event that the current gang leader becomes hospitalized, the next ranking gang member steps up and takes his place. This is determined by how many wins that gang member has. They take the responsibility for the remainder of the competition unless they are hospitalized themselves. Then it would pass on to the next ranking member.

*Winning the competition*

The last remaining gangs survivors will be declared the winners of the competition and move forward to the ToC as well win the prize. Gang Leaders can save points until the final battle to revive gang members. every member that battles in the final battles will be considered a "Survivor" of the gang.

*Clauses*

Standard forum regulations apply. 5th Gen is not allowed! I am sorry but until the official U.S. release I will not support 5th Gen. Each member will use 6 Pokemon and battles will be fought the best 2 out of 3. Battle logs would be greatly appreciated if you can supply them.

*Prizes*
The last survivors of the last remaining gang will win the following...

100 forum points each
Advancement to the ToC
Achievement Ribbon

If you can supply your battle logs you can send them to me at darkcrisis84@gmail.com

Thanks guys if you have any suggestions to add, I would love to hear them!

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

2happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:36 am

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dude. im in this

3happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 am

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

I'm in.

4happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm

NeonNick

NeonNick
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

You can count me in on this Very Happy

5happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:51 pm

zorak64

zorak64
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

defiantly in!

6happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Star (Cattle)

Star (Cattle)
Trainer
Trainer

I'm sorry, I don't understand how the heck we battle?

http://www.juju860sblog.webs.com

7happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I'll be in if you need people to fill up slots.

and LOL gangsta pikas~

http://www.sweetcharm.net

8happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

lolz my Zuru Gang is gonna dominate

ZZUUURRRUUUU!!!

ZZUUURRRRUUU!!!!

9happy Re: Gangsta Wars ~~Registration Open! Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Esp