The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey there fellas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Hey there fellas Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm

TAMERELOL

TAMERELOL

Hey,

I'm a teenager who's been playing pokemon while was about 10 when I tried my first pokemon game, I always liked it for the competition between other players I started playing with. I missed it and staretd playing it again.

Anything about me? I play electric guitar, love many other video games, ask when you want to know about it ^^.

Would be cool if any of you have a mic its always fun to speak instead of chatting Smile

2happy Re: Hey there fellas Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Hey there man, welcome to the forums and all, but we've actually moved forum locations. You can find a link to the new forum scrolling atop the page underneath the mamoswine banner.

3happy Re: Hey there fellas Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

arbaba

arbaba

That was a very healthy discussion,with some good and effective points,I really appreciate this thread,thanks for all the information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum