The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 Intro Post

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy 2017 Intro Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

So it's been..
a few years.

Why not introduce myself again, since I'm pretty sure I'm technically a different person at this point?

So I'm 28 years old *GASP*  Embarassed
I went to college for too long and am pretty much not doing anything with it (except being able to read and understand random stuff in Japanese now...WOOTS)
I just got a job that I'm hoping to stay at for a while, cause it pays purty well, and it's literally a block away from my house cat

I'm living in Massachusetts again, and will probably stay in this area for a good while since my parents live here, and it's close to Boston/NYC/other fun thangs. So what if there is snow that piles higher than your car SO WHAT Evil or Very Mad

My dream for when I'm a mid age/old age lady is to live in a custom built house that isn't terribly large, and is somewhere close to the sea...and has a place for my many parrots or whatever other animals I'm taking care of by then I love you

Anyway, I have always kept Dream League in my heart, and often think of the fun times everyone had here!

I wasn't able to log in for a few years due to a weird security..check..thing...? but the forumotion admins finally forced a password reset to my account and now I'm back to tidy up the place ^^;;
Looking at the old NetZines is like going through a high school yearbook Like a Star @ heaven ~

OH, I've also kept in contact with a handful of the people here, and if it weren't for Dream League those relationships never would've happened. Some of you know I kept in contact on skype for a while, others I've met and became great friends with in person, some I still voice chat/text/message once in a while...so yeah! Thanks everyone ♥️

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: 2017 Intro Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Hi Clover, nice to see a new face :3

Thanks for all your hard work, let's make the dream league better than what it was last time~

3happy Re: 2017 Intro Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

thank you ;w;

hey, in the portal...
do you see a text chat?

loco saw it for a second or two, and now he only sees white (but I can still see it)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4happy Re: 2017 Intro Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:27 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

It's just white for me~

5happy Re: 2017 Intro Post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin