The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokémon GO - Who's still playin'?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Pokémon GO - Who's still playin'? Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

So the MAJOR hype has died down for this game, but I'm wondering who still plays it!?  Neutral

I'm sort of a "once in a while, if I'm out and about" player, then half the time the game needs an update and I don't feel like downloading it while I'm off wifi xUx;;

I've actually never won a raid, but the only one I tried was an Articuno and the two of us were so weak :<

My strongest Pokes:
Jynx, Flareon, Starmie, Furret ♥️

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: Pokémon GO - Who's still playin'? Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:19 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

I'm still playing. Level 28, I have Lugia and Articuno but my strongest is a Gyarados. I've got a team of a Magneton, Gyarados (obviously), Dragonite, Tyranatar, Steelix and of course now Lugia and Articuno.

I've found if you want the legendary raids, you have to find a fbook/discord group for you area and plan out to get about 10 people to go to the one area~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum