The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memoriessssss

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lugia Memoriessssss Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:10 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Alright so as we are getting a lot of people back onto the forum (thanks for every's help on that.) I've noticed people saying that they are going back through old posts and starting to remember a lot about this place. I decided to make this topic because I want to hear people's memories about what people did, not just the topics that got posted but the bond that some people formed, the laughs and late nights/early mornings that happened. I'll give you an example, I remember being on xat some nights playing fmk with Paradox and Fuzia, or working with Clover to plan an April fool's thing, I spent like 15 minutes on that banner with the ugly bidoof and magikarp. I'll see if I can find it and try to post it here... Anyway what about you guys, what do you remember?

Edited: found it ---> Banner

2Lugia Re: Memoriessssss Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

That banner was so great XD I should put it as the banner for like..10 mins over the weekend lol

I remember being on Xat pretty much ALL the time, and always having fun trying to figure out who various trolls were...

I remember planning tons of events and contests, and being SO super grateful whenever people stepped up and wanted to host their own events to help out with the work load...

I also remember the first time we had a group call going, and it was from playing TF2 all together! 

Oh, and one of the craziest things I think of to this day...
I went on Kongregate to do some advertising (mild spamming) in the chats, and hopefully get some more people to sign up for DL. I messaged the entire chat and would also private message a few people. I saw the screen name "locodude" and I was like. Hey. He must be a funfun guy. Messaged him up, and now he is my bestybuddy and I talk to him every day ;w;

Edit: AND THE FREAKIN NETZINE. Looking back at that recently basically inspired me to have a reunion!!!

Last edited by Clover on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3Lugia Re: Memoriessssss Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

NetZine really helped me out in what to expect in the journalism field, especially since I was one of the original members to help create it!

Being an Elite Five member was one of my proudest moments on here and representing Dream League when we played against Mysidia. I think I went 6-5, but it's pretty good. I really miss Gen IV. A lot of good memories came from that generation.

Late night Xat Chat was the best. The midnight Truth or Dare stuff that we did was really great. The chatroom was really where everyone got to know each other and become friends.

http://www.skorgro.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum