The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Corner Bonus Rounds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Game Corner Bonus Rounds Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Ok, if you're like me (trying to get explosion through 10 consecutive bonus rounds) then this guide should help. First, I should explain what a bonus round is.

Bonus Round: A bonus round is what happens when Clefairy pops out of the pokeball on the lower screen. (The color of the pokeball only affects what picture you have a better chance to line up. Seeing as how this is a guide to the bonus round, I won't post the ball types.) You have no control over when the Clefairy appears, but the type of Clefairy affects the length of the bonus round. When a Clefairy pops out, you have to line up three Gs or three 7s to start the bonus round. You do this by going from the left to the right, and by pressing the buttons right as Clefairy's arms go outward.

Clefairy Types
Normal: Has no effect on the length of your bonus round.
Ditto: (You'll know it when you see it.) Shortens your bonus round.
Shiny: (Green Ears) Increases your bonus round.

Special Conditions: Every once in a while, the moon in the background will change color before you spin the slots. The color of the moon will either increase or decrease your bonus round.

Red Moon: DO NOT follow clefairy's signals! It will shorten your bonus round. Do the opposite of whatever it points to.
Silver Moon: SPIN THE SLOTS (and make sure to follow the commands)! Your bonus round will increase.
Shifting Moon: Rarely, the moon will start out red and change into a silver moon. If you spin during this time, your bonus round will get a SUPER increase.

Last edited by ThisGuy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2happy Re: Game Corner Bonus Rounds Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

thanks! this was helpful. I wasn't sure what all the different clefairies meant.

Edit: 10 Points for the guide!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Game Corner Bonus Rounds Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

thanks, idk what happen to clefairies if they drops.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum