The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you change about Pokémon?

+17
fuzia
Sorcha
ghost_of_snorlax
Jojo-Kunn
pandemoniumfire
Shunkai
Baby Showers
[DX] Dracario
SharlottCrain
Casper
Sora989
ThisGuy
griffinheart
Paradox
kommeo
Jenrya Miku
Clover
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1happy What would you change about Pokémon? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

If you could change one thing about the Pokémon games, what would it be? Be sure to mention which version you're talking about and how this 'something' could be improved.

If you have more than 1 thing you'd like to change that's fine too :p

Suggestions:
- different/more interesting plot
- more customization especially for own character (trainer card, etc)
- faster hatching time for eggs
- mom has bed o_o;;;
- pick any starter!!!

Last edited by Clover on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

i would have ash love me ._.

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I would change the physics of it

Anonymous

i would make an acutal plot and also send to hell the Anime story line and make one about the real trainers like dawn,lucas ect.(not just contest.)

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Hmm... I would make sure that your player's mom has a bed. I don't want them sleeping on the couch or in your bed. That's creepy.

http://www.skorgro.com/

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

there needs more customization... i would really love to make the character that you go around as look more like me.

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

I'd like to be able to hatch eggs faster. There's nothing quite as annoying as running 2000 steps just to get the wrong nature or ability.

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

kommeo wrote:I would change the physics of it

What part of the physics would you change?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Sora989

Sora989
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

I wish Misty would stay and become Ashes girl friend.

http://lugia9897.webs.com/

10happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

I wish we could make the chacter desighns by only us and not the pokemon company.

11happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:49 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Sora989 wrote:I wish Misty would stay and become Ashes girl friend.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

12happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:07 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Miku wrote:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Well, Misty does seem like the perfect match for Ash! Razz

13happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 am

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Paradox wrote:
Miku wrote:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

DON'T ADD YOUR TWO CENTS!! Punch

14happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

Miku wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Miku wrote:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

DON'T ADD YOUR TWO CENTS!! Punch

NO WAYY!! MISTY DOES NOT SUIT ASH'S TYPE, PLUS, SHE'S ASH'S COACH!!!! NOT GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...what...

15happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

sharlott's right! Ash and mIsty dont fit together at all!

16happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I say Misty and Ash because they have Misty showing feelings toward Ash. I don't like May and Dawn shipping because Ash is their sensei. Dating your teacher is... weird.

17happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

@ paradox
Misty is Ash's coach, Paradox dont you watch televison and Misty dosnet like Ash that much at all anyway-_-

18happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

ash and anabel forever!!
oh yeah and ash and me too >.>

19happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Casper wrote:@ paradox
Misty is Ash's coach, Paradox dont you watch televison and Misty dosnet like Ash that much at all anyway-_-

Are you kidding me? Let me ask you this, have you ever heard of PokeShipping? It's a shipping that includes Misty + Ash.

Now, let's really test the theory that "Misty is Ash's coach". I have not seen Misty AT ALL coach Ash. I've seen her give hints, but give me one GOOD EPISODE IN WHICH MISTY COACHED ASH. I can't find one, nor can I remember an episode in which Misty "coached" Ash. Your "fact" is wrong.

Now, for the relationship, I'll make this as simple as I can for you. Only 10, so be sure to read it. This includes the anime, a music, and the official Pokemon show in Japan that I have.

• In the episode Volcano Panic, it is one of the clearest examples to fans of Misty's growing feelings towards Ash in the Indigo League, would be at the fact that she completely forgot about her bike being destroyed by Ash, being the supposed only reason for her traveling with him.
  • In the episode Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon, after the Ralph's Nidoran♂ (Tony) and Emily's Nidoran♀ (Maria) kiss and evolve, Tracey comments about whether the battle or the kiss made them evolve. The idea of kissing embarrasses Misty and provokes Ash to ask the question, "Do people change when they get kissed?" after which Misty answers to him, "Guess we'll have to find out ourselves..." Earlier in the episode, Tracey compared the interaction between the Nidoran's trainers to the relationship between Misty and Ash.
  • In the episode Misty Meets Her Match, this entire episode alone serves as conclusive evidence that Misty not only likes Ash but possibly has developed a case of young love for him. Rudy, the Trovita Island Gym Leader, has a case of "love at first sight" with Misty after she saves his sister, Mahri. After several advances from Rudy, Misty agrees to what is essentially an impromptu date with Rudy, leaving Ash and Tracey to themselves. According to accounts of the original Japanese version, during the dance after the date, Rudy not only asked Misty to stay on the island, but to marry him. What is significant here is that Misty was actually considering his proposal, evidenced by the fact that she didn't refuse him outright. Throughout Ash's gym battle with Rudy, Misty is clearly torn between deciding which boy meant more to her, finally rooting for Ash in the end as Squirtle is hit by a Thunderbolt from Rudy's Starmie. Rudy, in shock mutters, "She wants him."
  • In The Stun Spore Detour, every time that Tracey and Ash need attention Misty comes to Ash first or expresses more concern for Ash.
  • In The Light Fantastic, when Misty introduces Ash to Nurse Joy, Joy quickly exclaims, "What a little cutie!" referring to Pikachu on Ash's head. But Misty and Brock mistakenly think she's referring to Ash. Brock is left completely shocked, but Misty not only gets shocked, but quickly develops the same jealous expression she displayed when Melody flirted with Ash
  • In The Heartbreak of Brock, after Temacu expresses her thoughts about marriage to Brock, Misty says to Ash, "You and I will be married someday too." And Ash nods his head without realizing what she had just said, and then shouts "WHOOA?"
  • In Gotta Catch Ya Later, the departure of Misty from the group is a very emotional affair. After all is said and done, Misty says to herself, "Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me". In this episode, Misty gives Ash her handkerchief which, in Japan, means that a girl cares for a boy.
  • In A Date With Delcatty, Misty initially rejects Georgio because there is "someone else". Taking into account of Misty's evident feelings in the series prior to this episode, it can be inferred that Misty is making a reference to Ash.
  • Misty's Song is a song from the Pokémon 2.B.A. Master soundtrack in which Misty sings that she loves Ash. She also says that she wants confess her love to Ash. This one of the strongest pieces of evidence for PokéShipping.
  • And in the Japanese Pokemon Show, Pokemon Live, Misty yearns to tell her feelings for Ash, but is too afraid to tell him.

20happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

you are confusing me with the episodes paradox-_-
Misty is Ash's coach and that is that but not in episodes-_-

21happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Misty is not Ash's coach. Do you have proof that she is?

22happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

yes but it is a secret.

what i would change about video games is new rivals like paul or Kenny or we could make our own rivals. that is what i would want to happen in video games.

Last edited by Casper on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

23happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Paradox wrote:

Are you kidding me? Let me ask you this, have you ever heard of PokeShipping? It's a shipping that includes Misty + Ash.

Now, let's really test the theory that "Misty is Ash's coach". I have not seen Misty AT ALL coach Ash. I've seen her give hints, but give me one GOOD EPISODE IN WHICH MISTY COACHED ASH. I can't find one, nor can I remember an episode in which Misty "coached" Ash. Your "fact" is wrong.

Now, for the relationship, I'll make this as simple as I can for you. Only 10, so be sure to read it. This includes the anime, a music, and the official Pokemon show in Japan that I have.

• In the episode Volcano Panic, it is one of the clearest examples to fans of Misty's growing feelings towards Ash in the Indigo League, would be at the fact that she completely forgot about her bike being destroyed by Ash, being the supposed only reason for her traveling with him.
  • In the episode Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon, after the Ralph's Nidoran♂ (Tony) and Emily's Nidoran♀ (Maria) kiss and evolve, Tracey comments about whether the battle or the kiss made them evolve. The idea of kissing embarrasses Misty and provokes Ash to ask the question, "Do people change when they get kissed?" after which Misty answers to him, "Guess we'll have to find out ourselves..." Earlier in the episode, Tracey compared the interaction between the Nidoran's trainers to the relationship between Misty and Ash.
  • In the episode Misty Meets Her Match, this entire episode alone serves as conclusive evidence that Misty not only likes Ash but possibly has developed a case of young love for him. Rudy, the Trovita Island Gym Leader, has a case of "love at first sight" with Misty after she saves his sister, Mahri. After several advances from Rudy, Misty agrees to what is essentially an impromptu date with Rudy, leaving Ash and Tracey to themselves. According to accounts of the original Japanese version, during the dance after the date, Rudy not only asked Misty to stay on the island, but to marry him. What is significant here is that Misty was actually considering his proposal, evidenced by the fact that she didn't refuse him outright. Throughout Ash's gym battle with Rudy, Misty is clearly torn between deciding which boy meant more to her, finally rooting for Ash in the end as Squirtle is hit by a Thunderbolt from Rudy's Starmie. Rudy, in shock mutters, "She wants him."
  • In The Stun Spore Detour, every time that Tracey and Ash need attention Misty comes to Ash first or expresses more concern for Ash.
  • In The Light Fantastic, when Misty introduces Ash to Nurse Joy, Joy quickly exclaims, "What a little cutie!" referring to Pikachu on Ash's head. But Misty and Brock mistakenly think she's referring to Ash. Brock is left completely shocked, but Misty not only gets shocked, but quickly develops the same jealous expression she displayed when Melody flirted with Ash
  • In The Heartbreak of Brock, after Temacu expresses her thoughts about marriage to Brock, Misty says to Ash, "You and I will be married someday too." And Ash nods his head without realizing what she had just said, and then shouts "WHOOA?"
  • In Gotta Catch Ya Later, the departure of Misty from the group is a very emotional affair. After all is said and done, Misty says to herself, "Well, Ash Ketchum, finally, I know how you feel about me". In this episode, Misty gives Ash her handkerchief which, in Japan, means that a girl cares for a boy.
  • In A Date With Delcatty, Misty initially rejects Georgio because there is "someone else". Taking into account of Misty's evident feelings in the series prior to this episode, it can be inferred that Misty is making a reference to Ash.
  • Misty's Song is a song from the Pokémon 2.B.A. Master soundtrack in which Misty sings that she loves Ash. She also says that she wants confess her love to Ash. This one of the strongest pieces of evidence for PokéShipping.
  • And in the Japanese Pokemon Show, Pokemon Live, Misty yearns to tell her feelings for Ash, but is too afraid to tell him.

woo, paradox pwned!!!
but yeah i dont like Pokeshipping at all x3

24happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Sora989

Sora989
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Miku wrote:
Paradox wrote:

woo, paradox pwned!!!
but yeah i dont like Pokeshipping at all x3

I love Pokeshipping

http://lugia9897.webs.com/

25happy Re: What would you change about Pokémon? Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Casper

Casper
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

all i know is that misty is ash's coach but its i its a secret on how i know. misty dosnt even like ash so she wouldnt be his gf then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum