The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Art Contest #7: Eevees THE WINNERS ARE...

+10
jc3
Eevee
ThisGuy
griffinheart
Baby Showers
SharlottCrain
Clover
Sora989
kommeo
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

kommeo wrote:Voting ends January 30th and the results will be up January 31st. The plans for the next contest will be up after that, hopefully within that week or two, I just have to confirm some rules with Clover and maybe other members that know what the next one is =P.
January 31st is my sisters birthday!
1. Eevee
2.SharlottCrain
3.jc3

jc3

jc3
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

yay i got a vote o3o

http://thepkmnleague.co.cc

Eevee

Eevee
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

boy from asension wrote:
kommeo wrote:Voting ends January 30th and the results will be up January 31st. The plans for the next contest will be up after that, hopefully within that week or two, I just have to confirm some rules with Clover and maybe other members that know what the next one is =P.
January 31st is my sisters birthday!
1. Eevee
2.SharlottCrain
3.jc3

1.:Yay, get a good vote
2.: Whee, another contest that ends on my Birthday
3.: W00t, your sister and I have our birthdays on the same day!!

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok guys today is the last day to vote, I'll be tallying the votes tonight and the winner will be determined February 1st. So VOTE NOW!!!

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Ok the votes have been tallied. Congratz to the winners and all that participated. Next contest will be up this weekend hopefully, it will be a digital one so get your computers ready =3. Forum points will be distributed and the promo codes will be handed out, winners can copy and paste the ribbon they won into their signatures or where ever they want to put them etc. etc. =P.

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

GO WINNERS! WOOT!

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum