The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream League NetZine Volume 1

+3
ThisGuy
boy from asension
Clover
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Well, here it is! It's definitely a step up from our regular news letter I'd say. Thanks to everyone who contributed :3 Please let me know what you think should be changed or added into the next issue. If you want to submit any content, just PM me.

Dream League NetZine Volume 1

suggestions for volume 2 are welcome!

p.s. the newsletter has been sent out with a link to the Zine as well.

Some things I'm looking for:
Arrow Pokémon related site suggestions. If you find a really cool Pokémon site while surfing, send it my way and I'll check it out. If you have a site you made that would like to have promoted, send me a PM with a little write up. Be sure to include:
Your name/forum name -
Site name -
Site URL -
Site description -
Why you created your site -
Your plans for the future of your site -

Arrow Comics! Either something you've found, or something you've made yourself. Pokémon/game related preferred, but not mandatory!

Arrow Collections? if you have a Pokémon collection of some kind (toys, dolls, movies, manga, etc) take a pic and tell us about it. I always think it's fun to look through other people's collections o3o;;

Last edited by Clover on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

It's cool... Erm what to say... It's not what I expected..... It erm looks good I suppose... I just don't know what to say it's like a little Islander but without events things being sold and the jokes... If I were to suggest one thing it's me not doing the pokemon of the month coz I can't see a lot of what I did... Maybe I've lost my pokemon Master skills... OMG did I say that must go to platinuim.
(Those who don't know I live on a Island that is closest to Africa bye 30,000 miles so I don't get must pokemon stuff. There is a boat that comes once a month. I will move to Asia in September so HELLO JAPAN I'll know more than you.(The Islander is a little Newsapper about 16 pages long that only Ascension Island gets!))

3happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 pm

ThisGuy

ThisGuy
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion

Not much to say but: AWESOME.

4happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

it was great!

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

5happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

One suggestion, make sure everything is in so that the spell checker person can check every story ^^

6happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I thought it was really good. I expected something else, but the style of some of the art reminded me of Japanese style art.

The only thing I can recommend is that Clover is interviewed also. Who doesn't want to know more about their awesome admin?

http://www.skorgro.com/

7happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:35 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Paradox wrote:I thought it was really good. I expected something else, but the style of some of the art reminded me of Japanese style art.

The only thing I can recommend is that Clover is interviewed also. Who doesn't want to know more about their awesome admin?
Great idea. Now ever-one would know it Laughing It's GUESS unless you want random info... bounce

8happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

boy from asension wrote:
Paradox wrote:I thought it was really good. I expected something else, but the style of some of the art reminded me of Japanese style art.

Great idea. Now ever-one would know it Laughing It's GUESS unless you want random info... bounce

What are you talking about? I'm talking about this.

http://www.skorgro.com/

9happy Re: Dream League NetZine Volume 1 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Thepokeloadguy

Thepokeloadguy
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

I have the burning need to make a quiz even though its already been done Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum