The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG/SS Pedometer

+8
Mewtoo22
[DX] Dracario
griffinheart
fuzia
Cladstn_Vampire
kommeo
Paradox
Clover
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy HG/SS Pedometer Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

HG/SS Pedometer 135360-poke
What do you think about the pedometer that comes with Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Will you wear it while you walk to level your Pokémon? Will you cheat and just shake it like the old-school Pocket Pikachu? Will you forget you even own it?

Tell me your thoughts!

Last edited by Clover on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I'll walk with it to school proudly!

Or just in my pocket...

http://www.skorgro.com/

3happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I'll be the one that does the same, I wouldn't accomplish anything if I just shook it up

4happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 am

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Paradox wrote:I'll walk with it to school proudly!

Or just in my pocket...

the buttons get pushed when its in your pocket or maybe its just that I wear tight pants...

Also it feels like if I don't look at it'll get stolen or it will fall from my pants without me noticing.

http://www.skorgro.com

5happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 pm

fuzia

fuzia
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

I'll walk around with it! In my pocket. I actually think it seems really cool though~ XD

6happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

i too shall proufly wear it!

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

7happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:16 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

I'll have it in me Pocket while I am at work. I am bound to rack up the steps that way.

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

8happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Mewtoo22

Mewtoo22
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

It has been tested, and shaking it for a minute will only earn you about 6 steps. How it can tell you're not walking, I'll never know.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Smash_Bros_RPG

9happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Cladstn_Vampire

Cladstn_Vampire
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Mewtoo22 wrote:It has been tested, and shaking it for a minute will only earn you about 6 steps. How it can tell you're not walking, I'll never know.

You don't shake, you just toggle it around in with you hand. It registers the steps just fine like that. Its how I rack up steps most of the time.

http://www.skorgro.com

10happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 am

Thepokeloadguy

Thepokeloadguy
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

The Pedometer Looks like a Really Cool Add-on,I cant wait for SS/HG
Im so Pumped for the Release ::charmander::

11happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I will have it in my pocket as I go about school. Easy levels! Very Happy

12happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Heres some of the stuff it can do =P (found this article after looking the game at gamestop.com):

The brand-new Pokéwalker brings a dimension to Pokémon games that you’ve never seen before. The Pokéwalker is a special pedometer that you carry with you that lets you take Pokémon fun wherever you go! You can transfer a Pokémon onto the Pokéwalker accessory using an infrared connection between the Pokéwalker and your Game Card. Then as you Stroll around with your Pokémon, it’ll earn Experience Points to gain a level. And you can even find items and special Pokémon while you’re on the go! The Pokéwalker is small enough that you can keep it in your pocket and take wherever you go. It also has a clip to hook it on your belt, and a hole for attaching a strap. It’s never been easier to take Pokémon with you!

The Pokéwalker counts the number of steps you take as you walk around. The more steps you take, the more Watts you earn, which you can spend to find items and Pokémon!

When you transfer a Pokémon from your game into your Pokéwalker, you can select which Route you’d like to take your Pokémon along. Depending on which Route you take (such as in a grassland or by the sea), you’ll encounter different wild Pokémon and find remarkable items. When you first begin your journeys with the Pokéwalker, the list of Routes you can select from is short. But, the more you take a Stroll with your Pokémon, the more Routes will appear and the more Pokémon and items you’ll be able to get!

Catch Wild Pokémon!
After you’ve collected some Watts by going on a Stroll with your Pokémon, spend some of them to use the Poké Radar to catch wild Pokémon! If you see tall grass rustling after you use the Poké Radar, you know you’ve found a Pokémon. You have three options in the battle. You can attack, evade, or catch the wild Pokémon. By attacking, you can wear down the wild Pokémon to make it easier to catch. If you choose to evade when the wild Pokémon attacks, you’ll perform a counterattack! And when you think the timing is right, throw a Poké Ball to catch the Wild Pokémon. You can keep up to three caught Pokémon in your Pokéwalker at a time. If you catch a fourth Pokémon, you must choose one of them to set free.

Find Items!
Use the Pokéwalker’s Dowsing Machine to help find items. Like the Poké Radar, you use the Watts you earned while walking to use the Dowsing Machine. Some of the items you can find are quite uncommon! When you use the Dowsing Machine, you’ll see six patches of tall grass, and one of them has a hidden item in it. You have only two chances to discover the item! Some of the items you can get are really hard to find and very valuable, so keep hunting!

Time to Transfer!
Once you’ve found Pokémon and items using your Pokéwalker, you can send them back to your Pokémon game. You can only keep up to three Pokémon and three items in your Pokéwalker at a time, so be sure to send them to your game when your inventory fills up! Remember, if you catch a fourth Pokémon in your Pokéwalker, you’ll have to swap out one of the three Pokémon you’ve already caught.

The Pokéwalker Journal
After your Pokémon has spent some time in your Pokéwalker, you can get a recap in the Pokéwalker Journal. The journal tells of all the places the Pokémon has been and the things it has found while traveling inside your Pokéwalker! For example, if you catch a particular Pokémon while out on a Stroll, your Pokéwalker Journal will make note of it. It will also keep track of how your Pokémon has behaved while inside your Pokéwalker!

Pokéwalkers Communicate with Each Other!
The Pokéwalkers don’t communicate only with Game Cards—they can also communicate with each other! When you connect Pokéwalkers with a friend, you’ll both receive an item as a gift! You can connect two Pokéwalkers via infrared signal by pointing them at each other. When you do so, both players will receive an item! You can receive up to ten items by connecting to your friends, but you can get only one gift per person, per day.

13happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:05 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Jojo- wrote:I will have it in my pocket as I go about school. Easy levels! Very Happy
I would too but I know that some-one would make fun of me. So I will take it with me to my runs! Easy levels because my longest run is 10miles Wink

14happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 am

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

If it's in your pocket, Boy, then many people won't know you have it in your pocket. <_<

http://www.skorgro.com/

15happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Freat idea and when the football is blasted at me in the goal that poket might get a "little" bump. Not a good idea >.>

16happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Well you probably shouldn't wear it when you are playing sports =_=

But anyway, I didn't realize you could catch Pokémon with it too ^0^ Very cool.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

17happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:09 pm

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

True but my m8's also have a very wierd habit of jumping onto people! Any who I'll wear it round the house and places!

18happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

boy from asension wrote:
Jojo- wrote:I will have it in my pocket as I go about school. Easy levels! Very Happy
I would too but I know that some-one would make fun of me. So I will take it with me to my runs! Easy levels because my longest run is 10miles Wink

10 miles? D:

I'm very glad I didn't take Standard Grade P.E.
I will get made fun of easily if it was on my belt, so it goes into my pocket. Run

19happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Jojo- wrote:
boy from asension wrote:

10 miles? D:

I'm very glad I didn't take Standard Grade P.E.
I will get made fun of easily if it was on my belt, so it goes into my pocket. Run
Lol mygym teacher is like some kind of young army officer and so we go hard core!

20happy Re: HG/SS Pedometer Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 am

Gary

Gary
Trainer
Trainer

its epic,i have my shiny dugtrio in it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum