The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Resurrection of New Pokemon Order

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy The Resurrection of New Pokemon Order Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 am

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

After a month of Hiatus I believe its time that I try to revive the order and get it going. As far as a Shoddy server for it it will use the Dream League server. For the New Pokemon Order will be considered as the sister forum of the Dream League (Example WWE has 2 brands RAW and Smackdown! Dream League is RAW and the New Pokemon Order is Smackdown!)

I need ideas to bring this forum back to life. If any of you would like to help me revive this forum let me know. I have sent out emails to the members we had but they were not as active as I hoped in the first place. Bluey and Wish are helping me revive it so far and are the new Mods for the forum. MBlaze a.k.a. Paradox is still listed as the Co-Admin but I need to know if he still wants that position. If not that spot will be removed entirely until further notice. As far as the old mods it depends on if they come back or not as to what their status will be.

I need ideas so that we can get activity going also any ideas in design changes and whatnot are accepted.

Also I would like a new banner to be designed so I am going to suggest an art contest for a banner to the rest of the staff and see what they say. I would also like some help on a signature to be able to advertise like what we do with our member clubs here on Dream League.

More then likely New Pokemon Order will share Gyms with Dream League until it gets more activity. After it gets more activity we will generate an original idea that does not involve gyms. That way there will be some things exclusive on Dream League and others exclusive on New Pokemon Order respectively.

Please all comments and suggestions are appreciated. Help us bring back the NPO the place where Legends are made!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
DX

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Just thinking aesthetically....I would change the layout colors. Maybe once you have the banner contest you can design the layout based on the winning banner.

Maybe you could get away from the pure black-ness? It seems like a lot of forums just go with all black, but its fun to color coordinate ^_^ it also helps the brain process the layout better since sections and tables are more clearly defined.

I could help you if you want, just let me know.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I'll help you anyway I can dude, just tell me what you want me to do ^^.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum