The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Type: Rock
Ability: Mold Breaker, allows any of Cranidos' attacks to affect the opposing type to be affected by the move. For example, a flying type pokemon is in the air, and Cranidos uses Earthquake. That would affect the flying pokemon and actually inflict damage to it.

Stats: 67Hp
125Attk
40Def
30Sp Attk
30Sp Def
58Spd

Cranidos evolves at level 30 into Rampardos.

Moveset:Lvl 1 Headbutt-Normal, Power:70 Accuracy: 100%
Lvl 1 Leer-Normal, Power:None Accuracy: 100%
Lvl 6 Focus Energy-Normal, Power: None Accuracy: None
Lvl 10 Pursuit-Dark, Power:40 Accuracy: 100%
Lvl 15 Takedown-Normal, Power:90 Accuracy: 85%
Lvl 19 Scary Face-Normal, Power:None Accuracy: 90%
Lvl 24 Assurance-Dark, Power:50 Accuracy: 100%
Lvl 28 Ancient Power-Rock, Power:60 Accuracy: 100%
Lvl 33 Zen Headbutt-Phsychic, Power:80 Accuracy: 90%
Lvl 37 Screech-Normal, Power:None Accuracy: 85%
Lvl 43 Headsmash- Rock, Power:150 Accuracy: 80%

Why Cranidos is useful:
Cranidos is one of those hard tank pokemon with little weaknesses. He has attacks that will almost never miss, making him and great and accurate pokemon. His Attack stat is his biggest strongpoint, filling up almost half of a stat bar. His Special Attack, Special Defense, and Defense are not so good however, but his HP makes up for that. All around, Cranidos is one of the best offensive Pokemon you can have, don't forget his Rampardos form!

2happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

He's more of a Glass Cannon than a Tank. Tanks can take hits while Cranidos can't. He's a danger in Little Cup, I have to admit.

http://www.skorgro.com/

3happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You forget Rampardos. His defense increases, which makes Rampardos the best offensive and a little defensive Pokemon.

4happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

The subject was Cranidos and I told the truth. Rampardos's Defense becomes 60 base and Sp. Def becomes 50 base, so I hardly consider him a bit more defensive. The only good it'll do to survive in Competitive is if it's in Sandstorm, and that's only if it doesn't get hit by a Hydro Pump.

5happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I agree with your Hydro Pump, as it is a water based attack and has a weakness, and yes this article was simply for Cranidos. But consider the facts, Paradox. Cranidos makes a good addition to the team only if you prefer more heavier types of Pokemon with power moves. Take Zen Headbutt for example. With it's power being in the 100 range, it has the compacity to get the enemy's HP down significantly enough for him to finish the considered Pokemon off. Yet however, the Pokemon has the chance to recouperate and launch and devastating attack of its own, so I'll agree with you. If I understanded EV's a bit more, I would have posted thoughs. Thank you Paradox for your helpful criticism and I will most likely post another one of these sometime today, if not now.

6happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Take Zen Headbutt for example. With it's power being in the 100 range...

The power of Zen Headbutt is 80...

Also, your point of saying that it's a great addition to the team is solely based on opinion. I think it's a waste of space. Also, I was talking about Rampardos because you changed to subject to Rampardos.

7happy Re: Pokemon Analysis- Cranidos Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok yeah my mistake on the Zen headbutt, but still Rampardos and Cranidos are good kinda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum