The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

site ideas hehe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Anonymous

Alright guys!!! ummm welcome to...my next forum post!
I am very happy to be back at dream league and I love you all...
ANYWAY I have some site ideas you guys can look at.
Please enjoy =)

1: Weekly staff meetings. I don't know if you guys already do this or not, but it would be a great way to toss ideas around.
2:Battle frontier. The sites active enough for it, battle places with special rules.
3: If Number two dont work out, you guys could give the gyms special rules, that'd be fun
4: Site shop, sell avatars, ev'd pokemon or signatures. this is another one of those things that I dont know if you guys do already or not
5: Site youtube, could make battling videos , like members could battle and submitt them or somthen, I dunno. could also work as a form of advertising
6: We could do contest using the wifi plaza and the pokeathlon ( probably spelled wrong) But I dont know how that would work
7: Friday/saturday contest, like diffrent from normal art, fanfic or tourn contest. like who can stay on the longest or i dont know haha
8: Gym trainers, maybe each gym here could have trainers you have to fight first, but that would make it kind of anoying!
9: I got another ideas, but it needs a forum post by itself xD

Thats about it, these are only ideas. you wont hurt my feelings at all by what you say
amd im just heerrre to help, so enjoy!
PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!

2happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

#1 we have something like that

#3 gym leaders pick there own rules so its up to them

#4 We thought about something like that, I'm trying to think of something for some of those things you listed to make it seem easier. As for the signatures, this site has nice people for signatures and what not so one might make you one for free.

#8 again the gym leaders decision, idk really know if they can on that part, to me that would be alot of work, making someone have somewhat the same theme as the gym leader.

thats just some stuff, idk if Clover agrees, she might have other opinions =P

Last edited by kommeo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

3happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Anonymous

oh thats okay ^.^
Yeah most of the stuff I wasnt even sure about

4happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the suggestions though, keep them coming ^^

5happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think these are great ideas. We could have a seperate member to manage Brawl Tournaments, Pokemon Tournaments, and other Wii Games. I could do Xbox games, lol.

6happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

waffleboy13 wrote:5: Site youtube, could make battling videos , like members could battle and submitt them or somthen, I dunno. could also work as a form of advertising.

After Platinum was released, this idea kinda died down. I don't have a recording device on me, but I do have HyperCam2 downloaded into my laptop, so I could help submit videos on Shoddy.

http://www.skorgro.com/

7happy Re: site ideas hehe Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Paradox wrote:After Platinum was released, this idea kinda died down. I don't have a recording device on me, but I do have HyperCam2 downloaded into my laptop, so I could help submit videos on Shoddy.

That would be appreciated.

I know DX has a youtube account where he uploads videos, so if you sent them to him he might be able to upload them.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum