The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oddites in HG/SS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Oddites in HG/SS Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Draggadon

Draggadon
Trainer
Trainer

These are just a few thing i found while playing my version of pokemon heartgold

1. On Mondays at the second exit of mt moon between 8pm and 12am you can watch about 6 clefairys dance around the lake! the clefairys notice you and drop a moon stone as they run away.

2. Fridays lapras can be caught in union cave

3. Look at your pokemons stats, not the numbers but the different attributes like atk and def ect. if you look closely one stat is highlighted in red and another in blue, these highlights tell which stat goes up and which stat goes down based on the pokemons nature

2happy Re: Oddites in HG/SS Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Draggadon wrote:3. Look at your pokemons stats, not the numbers but the different attributes like atk and def ect. if you look closely one stat is highlighted in red and another in blue, these highlights tell which stat goes up and which stat goes down based on the pokemons nature

I saw that!!!! I thought my eyes were going bad or something, but then I realized what it was. It's REALLY faint too.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum