The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Story of Suicune-The Water Purifcation Pokemon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

**This is not the true story of Suicune, just some fiction**

Long ago, when Pokemon roamed the lands of the world without Humans, time was peaceful. The water was clean, nothing needed guarding, no fights, and no humans to disrupt the peace. The Legendary Dogs remained peaceful as well. Suicune, the beautiful Water Purification Pokemon. Entei, the fierce Volcano Pokemon. And Raikou, the dominant Thunderstorm Pokemon. These dogs controlled weather, except Suicune, who controlled a more powerful force: Water. Water was important to Pokemon. It's where they live, where they drink, and where they eat. But when humans arrived, things changed. The water was polluted, the air was polluted, and even certain things needed to be guarded. Suicune was working restlessly to purify the water, but so much was happening. Suicune was very tired. It couldn't keep up with all the pollution. Soon all the waters of Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and all the rest became polluted. But Suicune pulled through, and cleaned all of the waters. But Suicune somehow had to persuade the Humans to stop polluting the world. Suicune showed them what happens when you pollute the water. The Water Pokemon were not healthy. The Humans decided to stop Pollution, and help the Water Pokemon. Suicune settled down, for a nice, long rest.

**Yeah I know pretty stupid, but I seriously just wanted to write something down for Fan Fiction. I couldn't help it.**

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

It was good... except Suicune is the Aurora Pokémon...

http://reione.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum