The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johto Safari zone guide!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Johto Safari zone guide!! Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Anonymous

SAFARI ZONE GUIDE!

Location!
The safari zone is located west of cain wood city, it is first open after you complete the light house task. Get medicine from cain wood, fight your way through the light house, then give it to the 6th gym leader jasmin so that she may heal ampharos
Johto Safari zone guide!! MapSafari

Johto Safari zone guide!! 240px-Johto_Safari_Zone
Catching pokemon-------------------------

Some pokemon in the safari zone cannot be caught anywhere esle in the game, so it's best that you use the facility to your advantage. There are several areas in the zone, which are:

Plains, savannah, peak, meadow, forest, rocky beach, wetland, swamp, masrh;and. desert, mountain, and waste land.

Each of them have diffrent pokemon from each other. Upon arriving, boaba, the owner of the zone will ask you two complete two aptitude test. He will put you through two task, which you must pass.

1.The first is to catch a geodude and show it to boaba.
2. Catch a sandshrew and catch it to boaba

Sounds easy right? well first you need to know how to catch safari zone pokemon. If you havent tried before, you should know that you cant use your normal pokemon in battle, only you, some food and mud.

When in battle, you have four options:

flee, throw ball, throw food, and throw mud.

Throwing food will make the pokemon stay in battle longer, but harder to catch.
Throwing mud will make the pokemon more likely to flee, but easier to catch.

Balance these out for victory, some pokemon will flee no matter what you throw at them, but keep trying. While it is possible, it is unlikely that you will catch a pokemon by just throwing a ball, you have to try.

USE OBJECTS TO CATCH POKEMON

The object arrengment is avlable after you upgrade to your national pokedex, and pass both of baoba's test. Afterwards you can place objacts in the safari zone to help you find more pokemon! When you find a spot where you want to put an object, pless A and choose from objects shown on the top screeb. if you change your mind, examine the objact to remove it.

Johto Safari zone guide!! Thumbnail
When boaba first tell you of objects, there are only 6 avliable, but as you keep going through the game, more will appear. there are 24 total.
There are five types of objects, grass, tree's, boulders, water and everything esle.

The five types!

Rock:
smal l rock, large rock, mossey rock

water:
puddle, fountain, water hole

grass:

shubbery, red flower, white flower

forest:
tree, stump, branches

other objects:
guild post, long fend, bench, your flag,, outside lamp, your statue, sign board and short fense.

If you conbime the right objects, diffrent pokemon will appear. Just put enough of them in the right area. see what types you need to draw out certain pokemon and use it. for example if you'd like to catch a lotad, youd need to put out 12 objects in the plain area, then walk through tall grass.If you focus alot on one area, over time it's rank will go up and you will get the ability to do even more. The morw you do the more pokemon you can unlock!

Safari zone exchange!
bulbasaur
The safari zone link is where you trade safari zones wirelessly with your friends. You can catch pokemon in each others zones! First place objects in your zone that will be useful during the trade, then go back and talk to your friend, and select a leader, afterwards the trade can begin. After the trade is complete, your friend's safari zone will appear in your game, and you may begin to explore.
Talk to the receptionist on the left once the trade has been completed. Just like any other time, youll pay 500 pokedollars and be given 30 park balls to catch as many pokemon as you can.

Remember to have fun and complete your pokedex. Several pokemon in the zone, like blissey, breloom and others would be great for a wifi team. Just breed, or Ev and you'll be on your way!

Soo who can be found where?

Here is a series of charts that explain what pokemon can be found where in the safari zone. Please be aware that the charts are from bulbapedia. They are the biggidy bomb. All credit goes to them for the charts. I am not worthy

PEAK
Johto Safari zone guide!! Peak

DESERT

Johto Safari zone guide!! Mounatin

PLAINS
Johto Safari zone guide!! Plains

MEADOW
Johto Safari zone guide!! Meadow
Johto Safari zone guide!! 2mea

FOREST
Johto Safari zone guide!! Forest

PELASE BE AWARE THAT THIS GUIDE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, IT ISNT FINISHED YET.IM STILL ADDING STUFF AND EDITING. SO DONT FUSS AT ME, I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WHEN ITS DONE.

IM STILL ADDING CHARTS

Last edited by Trito-Boy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 5 times in total

2happy Re: Johto Safari zone guide!! Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I love the pics, the nice headers you used, and the spacing out of the content! This guide has been added to our master list here:

https://clover.forumotion.com/trainer-school-f5/list-of-pokemon-game-guides-t1157.htm#23856

Keep it up Barry :3
I'm curious about the items and how they correlate to what Pokémon appear.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Johto Safari zone guide!! Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Anonymous

I plan on updating the guide alot tonight
as i said im ganna add what pokemon go where

thanks!

4happy Re: Johto Safari zone guide!! Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

this guide really helped me!
thx

5happy Re: Johto Safari zone guide!! Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Anonymous

did it really? lol awww i feel so special now

i feel bad though, ill get it updated as soon as possible so it iwl be done
i gatat find charts

the ugide isnt finished, still working on it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum