The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gym leaders and elite 5

+3
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
kommeo
5P33D5
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Just wondering if we could have some more non-american gym leaders/ elite 5
i certainly don't hate or dislike u (i actually really want to fight u guys!!!)
it is only that the time differences that cause the problems.

So i am requesting if we could open a gym here in Aus (on the site obviously) so peopl on AEST or similar time zone can find it easier to battle...

It is only a suggestion but i hope u like it

AEST - australia eastern standard time

Last edited by 5P33D5 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to explain what AEST is if u didn't know)

2happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

I understand what your saying, right now we are still doing gym leader try-outs and some of the gym leaders might be able to battle at this time, most of them are still getting their team ready and the others have been busy with other stuff. I'm sure once we declare the 8 gym leaders, there will be gym leaders that can battle you at this time. ^^ You might just have to schedule a time for the battle. Like I said though most of the gym leader aren't ready to battle people, there either to busy or haven't finished their team =3

3happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

There r try outs?!

When Very Happy

4happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

tryouts are here now, check the dream league section

5happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Thank you for the input ^_^! I would agree with what the others said for now though.

If/when we get our gym leaders all set and you STILL have a hard time getting in contact with them, then I might consider this as an option! (gym leaders for different regions around the world)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I would also like this idea, as I live in Britain, and so many people here are not in my timezone. (Sometimes near, but that can still cause problems.)

7happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 am

Sarah

Sarah
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Yes, I would like to see special timezone leaders. That would be quite useful. ^^

8happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

that's the spirit! pokemon FTW!!!

Time Zone Gym Leaders and elite 5 is a brilliant idea...

Question: i have applied for the dream league and how do i now become a gym leader if i want to?

9happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I like the idea, but the problem is that we don't have enough battlers to support this. If we manage to get more from Australia and Europe, it could work.

Also, are you going to have Europe + Asia + Australia gyms or just Europe and then Asia + Australia?

http://www.skorgro.com/

10happy Re: Gym leaders and elite 5 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

parts of asia are within a good range for europe and australia (i don't know if we have any asians but anyway) Europe and Australia should cover that side of the globe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum