The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! SteelICMETEOR MASH!!!

Yes Meteor mash, one of the rarest moves in the game, and to date the most powerful "physical" Steel type move in the games. it hits the opponent with a Super Hard comet like punch and has a 20% chance of raising the the Pokemons' attack stat. Which in my eyes is an added plus.
MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! 240px-Meteor_Mash
MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! 200px-376Metagross
it's only learnable by three pokemon in the game to date, Metagross, Clefairy and Metang.i said the most powerful "physical" steel type move, but most will jump to scoff at the 100 base power and 85 accuracy, and dismiss this move without a second thought, "BIG MISTAKE", seeing as two of the pokemon that learn this move are also steel type when u get hit with it expect the STAB to give it some CRAZY power, with this 50% boost Meteor Mash goes up to a whopping 150 power, making it the MOST powerful steel type move EVER. considering that metagross and metang both have HUGE base atk stats, and this moves 10pp (16 with PPmax) you can expected to be Bombarded by a meteor shower of iron punches.
MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! 150px-Metagross_m_mash
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COMBINATION S
Well now that we understand its destructive capabilities lets see how we can maximize this move and turn it into the destructive force it was meant to be. well with STAB which this move will Always have (Bar Clefairy) its 150 base power can be pushed over the top by giving your pokemon something like the MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Bag_Metal_Coat_SpriteMetal Coat,MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Bag_Choice_Band_Sprite Choice band, or MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Bag_Iron_Plate_SpriteIron Plate. pushing its power to over 190. and if your lucky enough to land even one attack boost from this moves effect your opponents will really begin to FEAR getting hit by this move. although there are a few drawbacks like the fact that steel type moves are only x2 effective against 2 types in the game, though this is a minor drawback as even with normal effectiveness and boost from STAB it can 1hit KO even Blissy and Slaking. Meteor Mash a not only Rare but also Powerful move, that you can expect to see ALLOT of from steel lovers... like me!!!
till my next post, later

PLZ FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN COMMENTS ON THE MOVE AND COMBINATION S

thank you to bulbapedia.net for the images used in this post

Last edited by Reao on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2happy Re: MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Luigi_Lord

Luigi_Lord

Well, seems like you forgot another Steel-type move that can actually be stronger than Meteor Smash. GYRO BALL! Slow steel types like Steelix and Forrestress are gonna have Gyro Ball and I believe that's actually the strongest Steel-type attack. Razz

3happy Re: MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

awsome!!! A truly great student you are luigi!!!!!!

Gyro Ball and Metal Burst both have the ability to be extremely powerful steel type moves as well, but this power comes from their abilities and is not as a result of their base power.

4happy Re: MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Rezna

Rezna
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

meteor mash is great i have it on my clefairy

5happy Re: MOVE ASSESSMENT. METEOR MASH!!!!!! Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am

Reao

Reao
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

as u all probably know by now the steel type if my favorite type which is why i was so excited about this move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum