The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

~ Trade Station Rules ~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~ Trade Station Rules ~ Empty ~ Trade Station Rules ~ Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

This is a rule I thought I'd point out to you guys here in the trading thread because I've seen it come up a number of times.

Like a Star @ heaven You can't open a thread that just says 'ask for anything and I'll get it for you'. You MUST provide a list of what you're offering and/or what you're looking for or your thread will get deleted.
Reasoning: Usually these threads are forgotten about, or the creator can't fill all of the orders (or both). Then we are left with a dead thread that keeps getting posts on it because people think it's still open.

Like a Star @ heaven Don't respond to a trade thread unless you honestly want to follow through with the trade. Otherwise it's just wasted time, and you also get the hopes up of the poster to only have them be let down that there isn't a trade offer.

More rules will be added as we go, or if necessary.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

2~ Trade Station Rules ~ Empty Re: ~ Trade Station Rules ~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 pm

What if you respond to a trade station and the offerer never replies!!?(Knuckles)

3~ Trade Station Rules ~ Empty Re: ~ Trade Station Rules ~ Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Have you tried PMing him? He might be busy with something else.

In the mean time you could try contacting someone else for a trade.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum