The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Trade Station] Flying/ Surfing Pikachu *UPDATE: READ FIRST POST*

+7
Kidicarus45
My Rebellion
Ichika
5P33D5
Draggadon
Clover
advent-retribution
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

NOTE ABOUT TRADES
You CAN reserve which Pikachu/ nature you want , but if you don't make the trade within the time frame*, I'll revoke it and give it to someone else. I will still try to catch them again with the specific nature you wanted.
[The Legendaries cannot be reserved; I'm not going to be restarting files to catch them again, so its the same idea: first come, first serve; if you dont make the trade within the time frame*, someone else may get it]

*time frame = one week (max. one month)

[PKMN PEARL]Name: Eiji // FC: 0346 3805 9872
[PKMN SOULSILVER] Name: Gold [MIA]
--

UPDATE: TRADES MAY PERMANENTLY BE UNAVAILABLE
Dilemma.
Pokemon SoulSilver cartridge was lost or [possibly, but most likely not] misplaced. Whether it somehow slipped out of my bag in the Hong Kong Airport, the Air Canada plane, or is somewhere in the home where I stayed for the month of August, I have no idea. I've already checked my carry on bag several times, my baggage (for some slim chance of whether or not it would be there), flipped through my clothing (flipping it upside down, shaking it, inspecting the pockets, etc.), going through my pouch and what not. It isn't there.

I've sent an email to both my uncle to check the room I've stayed in, and I've sent an email to the lost item/ baggage inquiry to Air Canada. No such luck.

Trades are off. Possibly forever if I don't find it. I'm stuck with a useless Pokewalker, and I really don't feel like buying another copy of SoulSilver.

Y'know I kinda hate the save-to-cartridge business.
/endrant

Last edited by advent-retribution on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 am; edited 9 times in total

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I'll take Azelf.

Heatran too (unless someone is just DYING to get it)

http://www.sweetcharm.net

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Clover wrote:

Heatran too (unless someone is just DYING to get it)

Yeah really. I won't be getting another one for awhile..(and thats assuming if I'll go restart my Diamond file again)

Draggadon

Draggadon
Trainer
Trainer

id trade for the surfing raichu, wat would u like for it, i have almost anything u could think of

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

The ones I really need would be Jirachi and Deoxys, though I only need them for the data. If you don't have those, then any pokemon at lvl 60-70 would be fine.

EDIT: Just checked your thread about the flying pikachus. If you want, we can do a surfing raichu > flying pikachu trade, but thats totally up to you.

Draggadon

Draggadon
Trainer
Trainer

thats fine but i do have the event jirachi and the gamestop deoxis so its really up to u whichever is fine with me

hg fc 1677-6009-0727
plat fc 5414-0546-8189

Last edited by Draggadon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : friend codes)

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I can still trade my surfing Raichu for whichever. I just caught a Flying Pikachu (though, another would be nice). As for Jirachi/ Deoxy, I'll just do 2 tradebacks to get them on my dex. You can have them back after that Smile

As for the trade, I'll have to add you after when I get back from my class. I forgot to carry my pearl cartridge on me..(should be back in about 3-4hrs).

Heres my FC:
Name: Eiji // FC: 2751 3602 1978

Draggadon

Draggadon
Trainer
Trainer

ok, send me a pm though so i dont forget

Anonymous

do u have surfing pikachu?

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

could i please reserve a ditto Smile

Anonymous

ShadowBringer333 wrote:do u have surfing pikachu?
oh could you reserve the surfing pikachu pls.... Awesomesauce!

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I'll see if I can get more. Everytime I get it via. Mystery Gift, they send me some card to show I recieved it and so that I can't get more. I've deleted it that "card". When I get back home, I'll see if I can get more Surfing Pikachus.

And Ditto, I have an extra on my SoulSilver. I encounter them a lot whenever I go to Cerulean Cave, so if anyone else needs them, let me know Very Happy

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

If u don't mind i need 2 dittos Smile

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

5P33D5 wrote:If u don't mind i need 2 dittos Smile

Perfect, cause I just caught two.

Let me know when you want to make the trade Very Happy

Anonymous

Sorry but, Do you have surfing pikachu? reply when u have and when u can trade thnks

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

ShadowBringer333 wrote:Sorry but, Do you have surfing pikachu? reply when u have and when u can trade thnks

At the moment, its limited. I need to see if I can get more from the mystery gift system on my Battle Revolution. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Anonymous

advent-retribution wrote:
ShadowBringer333 wrote:Sorry but, Do you have surfing pikachu? reply when u have and when u can trade thnks

At the moment, its limited. I need to see if I can get more from the mystery gift system on my Battle Revolution. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Ok, Thnks

Ichika

Ichika

If possible, I'd also like a surfing pikachu ^^ Timid nature if you happen to get one? otherwise any is fine Very Happy Thankyou!!

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Just tried my Battle Revolution again. It doesn't work. Since its probably an "obtain once" kinda thing. I can get one more on my Diamond file, but I think that may be my last. I think I'll only have 2 to trade away (for now, unless there is some other way for me to get more; maybe by the pokewalker as well). So until then, surfing pikachu/ raichu are staying as limited.

Ichika

Ichika

I mainly want the battle revolution pikachu as it has both surf and volt tackle, and I have a pokewalker in which I already have caught a surfing pikachu xD If youd like I could trade that for the surfing pikachu, and then you could help give that one away too Very Happy I also have flying pikachu, so that could also be an option Smile

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

I already have a flying pikachu, so its not a problem. All I mainly need are the 2 event pokemon (Deoxy/ Jirachi) for my pokedex. And maybe the Pikachu-coloured Pichu just to get the Spiky-ear Pichu :\

Ichika

Ichika

I have a Deoxys from the GTS, would that be alright?

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

A Deoxys from GTS is fine

Ichika

Ichika

Awesome, so it's a deal? xD

Name: Austin
FC: 1763 5400 7736

If you're still on, how about now?

advent-retribution

advent-retribution
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

Currently, I'm in school. Starting my exam in an hour. We can make the trade when I get back. I'll send you a PM or something Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum