The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Things to keep in mind and that might be true in the future o3o

+8
Sarah
5P33D5
SharlottCrain
griffinheart
Tigerclaw
ThE HuNtEr
Clover
Blaze
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blaze

Blaze
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

ok, so I was in church when I deas started to crash in my mind...

1.-Arceus might have a counterpart pokemon..

Since Arceus is the Alpha pokemon (Alpha means beginning) there might be an Omega Pokemon (Omega means The End)

2.There might be a Hoenn Remake mid-final Gen 6 or at the beginning of gen 7.

It is a fact that remakes were made 2 Generations after their originals

EX.1) Red/Blue and Green (Japan only) were the originals from Gen 1 and their remakes (FireRed and LeafGreen) were released in Gen 3

EX.2) Gold/Silver /Crystal were released during Gen 2 and their remakes (HeartGold and SoulSilver) were released during Gen 4

3. Another interesting thing is that the original games were part of a trio of games (R/B/G, G/S/C, S/R/E, and D/P/Pt) but their remakes are only part of a pair (FR/LG and HG/SS) so I dont think we should be expecting a remake of Crystal

Well, this were things I was thinking during Church : P

What do you think?

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Thinking of Pokémon while at church...heck yeah Hero

http://www.sweetcharm.net

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lol at Church? I think the Omega Pokemon will end up being either Giritina, Palkia, Dialga, Darkrai, or Cresselia. Basically, Palkia and Dialga die, which in turn disrupts space and time. Darkrai, ends up going up into shadows, which disrupts space and time. Giritina ignores the regular world, returning to the Distortion world. Then it all goes downhill from there. Cresselia basically tries to stop it and fails.

Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Lol at Church? I think the Omega Pokemon will end up being either Giritina, Palkia, Dialga, Darkrai, or Cresselia. Basically, Palkia and Dialga die, which in turn disrupts space and time. Darkrai, ends up going up into shadows, which disrupts space and time. Giritina ignores the regular world, returning to the Distortion world. Then it all goes downhill from there. Cresselia basically tries to stop it and fails.
This. Although instead of cresselia I think it would be either regigigas or raquaza.

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

they are going to remake hoenn~ and the thought about arceus is quite poqqible ;3

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

now THAT's a lot of game remakes...

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Blaze wrote:ok, so I was in church when I deas started to crash in my mind...

1.-Arceus might have a counterpart pokemon..

Since Arceus is the Alpha pokemon (Alpha means beginning) there might be an Omega Pokemon (Omega means The End)

2.There might be a Hoenn Remake mid-final Gen 6 or at the beginning of gen 7.

It is a fact that remakes were made 2 Generations after their originals

EX.1) Red/Blue and Green (Japan only) were the originals from Gen 1 and their remakes (FireRed and LeafGreen) were released in Gen 3

EX.2) Gold/Silver /Crystal were released during Gen 2 and their remakes (HeartGold and SoulSilver) were released during Gen 4

3. Another interesting thing is that the original games were part of a trio of games (R/B/G, G/S/C, S/R/E, and D/P/Pt) but their remakes are only part of a pair (FR/LG and HG/SS) so I dont think we should be expecting a remake of Crystal

Well, this were things I was thinking during Church : P

What do you think?

Lol sometimes i think of games at church too Wink

I like the sound of an omega pokemon (maybe 5th gen [ or 6th or 7th if they go that far])

Also i think they are making a remake of one of the colour (as in red, blue, yellow, green, orange etc. [lol orange]) i read it somewhere.... confused

but yeah good thinking Smile

Sarah

Sarah
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer

NO REMAKE OF HOENN PLEASE!

'Nuff said.

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

A remake of Hoenn could actually take a game that had a lot of potential and failed and make it better. Remember, in remakes they can make pokemon available that weren't before, such as a decent electric pokemon that's not Manectric, or basically any pokemon that aren't water types. ><

An omega pokemon...
Consider: Diamond and Pearl had Dialga and Palkia. Then the inevitable third, Platinum, had Giratina.
Perhaps the inevitable third of B/W will have our Omega pokemon.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

Clover wrote:Thinking of Pokémon while at church...heck yeah Hero

I'm surprised they haven't killed you yet for having anything to do with "evolution".

Also, I would like a Hoenn remake during the 5th Generation. What can I say, I enjoy the Hoenn games a lot more than Gen. 4.

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

It's not just after two generations the games are made:
FireRed and LeafGreen came out during the 10th Year Anniversary of Pokemon..
While HeartGold and SoulSilver came out 10 years after Gold and Silver..

If pattern continues, Ruby and Sapphire remakes will only come out 2013. Which is after the end of the world, so I doubt there will be remakes. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

Anonymous

I hope they turn the hoenn games into something enjoyable.
But wouldn't it mean that they are going to be remade during the 5th generation if it happens on the second generation after its originally made?

Also, I would bet that they don't go anywhere near Arceus and the the legendary's of Sinnoh with the 5th generation legends and they're background.
Its just to much to really get into.

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Jolteon14 wrote:I hope they turn the hoenn games into something enjoyable.
But wouldn't it mean that they are going to be remade during the 5th generation if it happens on the second generation after its originally made?

Also, I would bet that they don't go anywhere near Arceus and the the legendary's of Sinnoh with the 5th generation legends and they're background.
Its just to much to really get into.

No need to go close to them, really as the Hoenn region is thick on PokeLegend history already with Groudon, Kyroge and Rayquaza. I could see them adding Manaphy, Shaymin and Darkai in it, though.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

blazingf

blazingf
Trainer
Trainer

I hope they remake the hoenn games. I would like to play that region with the physical special split and the new moves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum