The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Dream league store preorders

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Official Dream league store preorders Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Anonymous

In case you guys dont know, we are opening up a store here at dream league which Opens June 3rd. I will start taking pre orders tonight so, go check out the other post and see what you want!
Please contact me Via private message on the site to submitt your order.
Please fill out this form

Account name:
Pokemon you want
Items you want:
Time best for you for trade:
Friend code:

If you have enough forum points, clover will subtract it from your account and we will trade. Note, there will be times when I won't be able to get the item/ pokemon to you the same day, so please be patient, but it shouldnt take more then a day at the most.
We will NOT hold items for you, so yeah sorry lol
Just go ahead and submitt your order form tonight and you will get your pokemon first thing on JUne 3rd! ( during the day)
who ever orders first, gets it first. I have 30 copies of each pokemon and 99 copies of each of the item. The pokemon are legit, just cloned so i have more.
Smile Thanks guys

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Account name:

Pokemon you want: Feraligatr, Electivire, and Articuno

Items you want: 3 heart scales

Time best for you for trade: Evenings

Friend code: let me get back to you x_x it depends on what game I have in front of me...lol

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3happy Re: Official Dream league store preorders Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 am

Mewtoo22

Mewtoo22
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Hmm, so you don't have specific natures?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Smash_Bros_RPG

4happy Re: Official Dream league store preorders Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

um.. do we really need two threads of the store topic? Can't we just use the store thread it self?

5happy Re: Official Dream league store preorders Mon May 31, 2010 12:51 am

Anonymous

Kommeo, this page will be deleted when store opens. I'm using this thread to make everything less confusing for me. Don't delete it yet because its helping me out, so to answer your question no we cant use the normal store page. you shouldnt be concerned anyway. Please save this topic for pre orders only.
and yes they all have specefic natures

Mewtoo22

Mewtoo22
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Alright, I see now.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Smash_Bros_RPG

7happy Re: Official Dream league store preorders Mon May 31, 2010 11:20 am

Anonymous

yay good Smile

Anonymous

Preorders are now closed. wow Sales are low lol clover is the only one hwo preorderd anything. I was going to give out a special Pachirisu for those who pore-orderd but its sorta pointless now. But anyway clover, kommeo or any other mod you can delete this thread if u want

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum