The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Dream League Store

+40
Rezna
Jpegurl-chan
mmichaelsen
Trainer+Red
Blaze
lollypolly
NeonNick
Nellie Lovett
griffinheart
Goldenrod
Emsta
zorak64
Jojo-Kunn
djmo76
arceusvoice
onigamer
[DX] Dracario
nerollthellsable
Jenrya Miku
jolteon00
StudioGhibli
blazingf
boy from asension
billiethemancox
Serotonin
halo
Jayrow
Azkaban
Esp
Charizard98
Baby Showers
SharlottCrain
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Clover
Pokéfreak
ThE HuNtEr
CaramellDansen
5P33D5
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
kommeo
44 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1Official Dream League Store Empty Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Official Dream League Store 4643849502_2d0fe37284_o
Welcome to the DL store
The purpose of this store is to find a fun and useful way for members to spend their hard earned forum points. We hope you enjoy it, and if you have suggestions please let us know since the shop is always growing.
Shop Mods: Kommeo // Clover // Locodude0001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Special Titles
These titles are static regardless of how many posts you have. You can always change from one title to another if you desire. (or simply remove the title if you no longer want it)

"RPG" Titles
Official Dream League Store 4391549582_d6d4d43570_o Knight - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4391549628_4000ce697a_o Warrior - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4390781775_3552f27976_oPaladin - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4390781759_3e423baa8e_o Mage - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4391549572_7b54ba1369_o Archer - 100 points

"Bad Guy" Teams
Official Dream League Store 4603107552_3114541ed8_o Team Rocket - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4602492847_9d5aecc648_o Team Galactic - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4603107712_f5ba77f994_o Team Aqua - 100 points
Official Dream League Store 4602492981_93c02bf3c5_o Team Magma - 100 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Dream League Store Ani151ODActive Pokemon Official Dream League Store Ani004OD
If you're wondering how to get a little Poké sprite next to your name/avatar on your posts, here is what you do! Just pick from the list below, and a Pokémon will appear for just 50 points.
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Cleffa
Pidgey
Pachirisu
Eevee
Beldum
Wurmple
Ralts
Horsea
Pichu
Nidoran(m)
Gastly
Duskull
Misdreavus
Drifloon
Bidoof
Kirlia
Lucario
Hitmonlee
Dragonair
Togekiss

Smoochum
Horsea

Random Rare/Legendary: 200 points
Turn your Pokémon SHINY: 300 points

Evolution Items
Each of these costs 25 forum points You may use them on your Pokémon to evolve it! If the Pokemon has 3 stages total, it will evolve to its final stage.
Fire Stone Fire Stone
Water Stone  Water Stone
Thunder Stone  Thunder Stone
Leaf Stone  Leaf Stone
Sun Stone  Sun Stone
::moonstone::Moon Stone (also works for dark types)
::shinystone::Shiny Stone
Official Dream League Store 4822145272_387341a6fe_o Ice Stone - (evolves ice types)
Dawn stone
Feather (evolves flying and bug types)
Official Dream League Store PbucketDuskstone (evolves Ghost types)
Reapers Cloth (evolves Dusclops)
Metal coat (evolves steel types)
Hard stone (evolves rock and ground types)

Miscellaneous Items
Like a Star @ heaven Advertising: Want a banner for your website or blog to display somewhere on the Dream League forum? We'll host it for you for 30 days! Just PM Clover or Kommeo. Don't post links in this thread or they will be deleted.
Ad on Portal: 30 points
Ad on Forum footer: 20 points
Ad somewhere else: 15 points

Like a Star @ heaven Name change- Hate your forum name and want to change it now you can for 75 points!

Custom Pokémon! [Out of Order]
Is there a Pokémon you want for battles in game? Or some that you need to complete your Pokédex? Well this section of the shop is for you!
You can make your own Pokémon. Choose it's nature, Ev's, moves, abilities, and so on. Just post here. The Pokémon will be 99% legit since we won't put any abnormal abilities or moves on it Smile

The OT will be: DreamL
and the ID is: 32100
The price will depend on what you want! See chart:

"Rare" Pokémon:40 points  <~Ubers, OU's, Legendaries
Uncommon: 30 points<~Mid-ranged Tiers
Common: 20 points <~Baby Pokémon, NFE's, etc.
------------------------
Shiny: +5 points
Nature + EVs: +5 points
Custom Moveset: +5 points
------------------------
Level: Free~
------------------------
ANY Evolution Stone: 10 forum points
ANY Battle Item: 20 forum points
Any TM/HM: 15 Forum points
If you want an item that isn't in one of these categories, just let us know!

Create a Pokemon Form:
Pokemon:
Ability
Level:
Shiny? y/n:
EV's:
Moves (1-4):
Raffle Tickets
Whenever a raffle is held, tickets can be bought with forum points! Be on the lookout.

STORE TILL (managed by Clover)
These are all the points spent by members!
4785 - as of Dec 26th, 2010

Last edited by kommeo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 30 times in total

2Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:01 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

so, the pawns shop means, we can trade forum accesories with titles?

3Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

no it means you can get points for trading in your forum title/ accessory if you don't want it anymore, instead of getting rid of it and not get atleast some of your forum points back.

4Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

hey kommeo... r u gonna add the event poke for like 100 forum points or so too?
if so do u want me to help or do u want to do it.. PM ASAP

Cheers

5Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:14 am

Anonymous

I just wanted to say were going to have a suicune auction soon for the store!

It's a shiny legendary suicune from the 13th movie, when transfered to black and white it will unlock the zoroark event

A date of this auction is unknown but ill update. Clover and I are still talken bout it
woooooooo shop mods

6Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

ummm... thats not a very good pokemon to auction because locodude is distributing them... i already have one!

i recommend a VGC pokemon like milotic, eevee, lucario or weavile

7Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

dude... word of advice ...

don't call someone older than u a little man

anyway... i would like i think 2 waters stones to evolve my squirtle into Blastoise

8Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

CaramellDansen

CaramellDansen
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

Hi, I'd like to order a female Shiny Ponyta! The other stuff (Nature, moves, etc.) don't mattter.

9Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Anonymous

o.o?? haha why double awesomes? XP

10Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

this is not a place for spam >_>, your posts are deleted

11Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Can I get another Leaf Stone please?

12Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

ok guys, new pokemon accessories in the shop, as well as being able to buy advertisement to put in the next Zine as well as the name change option, enjoy.^^

13Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

OMG SPLORCH GIMME THAT EEVEE NOW NOW NOW!

14Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

@5P33D5: You now have a Blastoise Very Happy

@Barry: 3 tickets it is.

@CaramellDansen: When would be a good time for you to trade? Barry/Trito-Boy will be taking care of you.

@Knuckles: Leaf stone granted ^_^! Enjoy Meganium.

@Pokéfreak: Eevee is yours Very Happy!!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

15Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Anonymous

Caramelldansen I messaged you! please get back to me your order is done!

16Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 pm

CaramellDansen

CaramellDansen
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer

How do you get the points from people when they order Pokemon?

17Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I adjust your point total after the store keep who gives you your pokemon posts here that the transaction is completed :3

18Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Please give me just one more water stone for my Marshtomp~

http://reione.forumotion.com/

19Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 am

SharlottCrain

SharlottCrain
Adoptable Mod

WHEN YOU ADD A RALTS TO THE LIST OF AVAILABLE POKEMON, REMEMBER TO SAVE IT FOR MEE YA HEAR??!!! RAWR!!!!!

20Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

uhm, is there a way to make eevee evolve to glaceon?

21Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 am

Anonymous

Yup there sure is, and you dont need an item from the store to make it happan. Near snowpoint city, like right below it nera a patch of grass there should be some sort of ice stone, level up your Eevee around that and within a few it should evolve. Its right under snow point city xD
If you change your mind and ever want lefeon, level up your eevee around the rock in the eterna forest

22Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:55 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

r_r
that's not fun T~T.

23Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 am

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

bluey~chikko wrote:uhm, is there a way to make eevee evolve to glaceon?

We'll add an item for that soon :3

24Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 am

HeavenWheel「Bluey」

HeavenWheel「Bluey」
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Clover wrote:
bluey~chikko wrote:uhm, is there a way to make eevee evolve to glaceon?

We'll add an item for that soon :3
♥ yay~
glacia come to me~~~~~~~

25Official Dream League Store Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 am

Baby Showers

Baby Showers
Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector

Eevee~ I wants an Eevee~

...and a water stone if I can has?...

http://www.chibishowers.piczo.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum