The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Dream League Store

+40
Rezna
Jpegurl-chan
mmichaelsen
Trainer+Red
Blaze
lollypolly
NeonNick
Nellie Lovett
griffinheart
Goldenrod
Emsta
zorak64
Jojo-Kunn
djmo76
arceusvoice
onigamer
[DX] Dracario
nerollthellsable
Jenrya Miku
jolteon00
StudioGhibli
blazingf
boy from asension
billiethemancox
Serotonin
halo
Jayrow
Azkaban
Esp
Charizard98
Baby Showers
SharlottCrain
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Clover
Pokéfreak
ThE HuNtEr
CaramellDansen
5P33D5
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
kommeo
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

51Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I'd like to buy some NetZine Ad Space. I'll send one of you guys the details soon~

http://reione.forumotion.com/

52Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

Pokemon: Steelix
Nature: Impish
Level: 100
Shiny? y/n: y
EV's: 76 in Hp so it has 310, 176 in attack it will be 250 and 255 in defense so it has 548, also i wouldlike max ivs
Moves (1-4): Dig, Gyro Ball, Stone edge, and Earthquake

Last edited by StudioGhibli on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

53Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm

halo

halo
Trainer
Trainer

Hey when can i get my pokemon

54Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I need to place an order for the ultimate poke-catcher!

Pokemon: Absol
Nature: Jolly
Shiny? y/n: Yes plz.
EV's: 252 speed/ 252 attack/ 6 HP
(Max IVs please.)
Moves (1-4):
False Swipe
Mean Look
Thunder Wave
Megahorn

Absol's UU + shiny + nature/IVs + moveset =
30 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 45 tokens, right? Thanks!

Let me know asap when I can get it.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

55Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

adoxography wrote:I'd like to order a Power Belt and a Power Band. 40 points total.
Thank you.

you've got it, I'll give you them the next time I see you

blazingf wrote:I would like a lvl 100 clefable, adamant nature, magic guard ability, 252 evs in attack, 252 in hp, 4 in speed. Moves: protect, facade, meteor mash, and softboiled. If nicknames are free I would like it named TrebleClef.

So thats 30+5+5= 40 points I'll get right on it ASAIC (as soon as I can =P)

StudioGhibli wrote:Pokemon: Steelix
Nature: Impish
Shiny? y/n: y
EV's: 76 in Hp so it has 310, 176 in attack it will be 250 and 255 in defense so it has 548, also i wouldlike max ivs
Moves (1-4): Dig, Gyro Ball, Stone edge, and Earthquake

30+5+5+5= 45 pts I'll get to you ASAIC (As soon as I can)

jolteon00 wrote:I need to place an order for the ultimate poke-catcher!

Pokemon: Absol
Shiny? y/n: Yes plz.
EV's: 252 speed/ 252 attack/ 6 HP
(Max IVs please.)
Moves (1-4):
False Swipe
Mean Look
Thunder Wave
Megahorn

Absol's UU + shiny + nature/IVs + moveset =
30 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 45 tokens, right? Thanks!

Let me know asap when I can get it.

You already did the math for me, yay ^^. I'll get to you ASAIC

Ok guys, I'll start tomorrow with all these orders, I'll make a list of who I'm going to trade first depending on who posted first then I'll cross the names off when I gave them their pokemon, and the list is:

Halo
adox
blazingf
Studio
jolteon

boy from asension wrote:Hey can I have a Forum Accessories is it possible to get a rachu? If not I'll take a Turtwig.

There is no pikachu in the shop yet, we will have one in the future however so keep an eye out for it, unless you want the Turtwig.

Meap the Alien wrote:I'd like to buy some NetZine Ad Space. I'll send one of you guys the details soon~

ok Meap just PM one of us.

-takes big breath-
ok I think I got everyone's up to date, I'll PM everyone when their order is ready (unless one of the other shop mods do it then they will pm you) then Clover will deduct you forum points, Please wait a day or 2 after you have purchased your pokemon so the point transactions can be put into place. Like I said I'll get to it ASAIC, so everyone should have their pokemon by Saturday no later than Sunday. I'll get started on it tommorrow so...

Last edited by kommeo on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total

56Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 am

Anonymous

Halo I'm handling your pokemon. Look for me tomorrow, around the after noon. It is already made though

57Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:37 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

thanks barry ^^

58Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 am

Anonymous

Kommeo ill happily take someone esle order, if u want 0.o

59Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

which ever you want barry, you mod owner to =3. If your going to do that, just make sure you go in order.

60Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Can I change my name to Meaparoni

61Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:17 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

kommeo wrote:
boy from asension wrote:Hey can I have a Forum Accessories is it possible to get a rachu? If not I'll take a Turtwig.

There is no pikachu in the shop yet, we will have one in the future however so keep an eye out for it, unless you want the Turtwig.

Ok I'll wait for it ^^)

62Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

billiethemancox

billiethemancox
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Turtwig with two leaf stones to make it a Torterra, please? Haha.

I know I already made the request, but there was so questions to what it would cost and such and I rather state it again since it was like a day or two ago...

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

63Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Anonymous

Halo, adox and blazingF private message me on site with ur FC's to obatin pokemon. they'll be ready in an hour from when this post was made

64Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

which means I'll get Studio and Jolteon's, I've also add Ability to the shop order forum so now you can tell us which ability you want your pokemon to have, since some pokemon have 2 abilities, instead of us picking one for you.

65Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Anonymous

I would liek to order 2 uncommon pogeymens and 1 rare pogeyman.

Pokemon: Zangoose
Ability: Immunity
Shiny? y/n: no.
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves (1-4): Non-custom just please give it good moves, I dont even care if you copy the smogon set.

Pokemon: Lucario
Ability: Steadfast
Shiny? y/n: Yes
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves (1-4):
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extreme Speed
Stone Edge

That should add up to 85 points amirite?

66Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Shop Update: Added an 'ice' stone to the pokemon accessories~

------------------------------------------------

@Billie: Your torterra is now with you Very Happy!

@Adox: Your point total has been updated for the 2 items

@Blazingf: Your point total has been updated for the Pokémon

@StudioGhibli: Your point total has been updated for the Pokémon

@Jolteon00: Your point total has been updated for your Pokémon

http://www.sweetcharm.net

67Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Trito-Boy wrote:Halo, adox and blazingF private message me on site with ur FC's to obatin pokemon. they'll be ready in an hour from when this post was made

Okay. Sorry, I didn't see this before!

I would like to order the following.

Pokemon: Heracross [40 points]
Nature: Adamant [5 points]
Ability: Guts
Shiny? y/n: Yes [5 points]
EV's: 252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed
Moves (1-4): Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Toxic [5 points]
Item: Choice Scarf [20 points]

Total Points: 75

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

68Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Anonymous

Adox ill take care of you again, but i'll have to give it to you tomorrow is that okay?

69Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Trito-Boy wrote:Adox ill take care of you again, but i'll have to give it to you tomorrow is that okay?

That's perfectly fine, Trito. ^_^

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

70Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

I want the forum title: Team Rocket =D

I would like to order a Cleffa! :3

71Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

And there it was: The ice stone. But than, Pokéfreak was faced with an important decision: get Glaceon for the epic cuteness? Or get Leafeon for the grass typeness.......

Edit: If it's not too late, make that a leaf stone.

72Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 am

Anonymous

It will be done siirr

73Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Is it gonna cost me to be 'Meaparoni & Cheese' ? I meant to put that yesterday but I forgot. but if it costs, do it anyway! Not like I have much that I need to buy atm....

74Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

@Meap: "Meaperoni & Cheese" is too long of a user name Sad

@Miku: Congrats on becoming our first official Team Rocket forum member!!!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

75Official Dream League Store - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Anonymous

everyone who's orders im taken care of, ill be doing it this afternoon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum