The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Dream League Store

+40
Rezna
Jpegurl-chan
mmichaelsen
Trainer+Red
Blaze
lollypolly
NeonNick
Nellie Lovett
griffinheart
Goldenrod
Emsta
zorak64
Jojo-Kunn
djmo76
arceusvoice
onigamer
[DX] Dracario
nerollthellsable
Jenrya Miku
jolteon00
StudioGhibli
blazingf
boy from asension
billiethemancox
Serotonin
halo
Jayrow
Azkaban
Esp
Charizard98
Baby Showers
SharlottCrain
[Meap]Katniss~<3
Clover
Pokéfreak
ThE HuNtEr
CaramellDansen
5P33D5
HeavenWheel「Bluey」
kommeo
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

251Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 am

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

adoxography wrote:
kommeo wrote:Check your PM all but the Heracross one will be given to you =w= right now. The Heracross one will be given to you at a later date. New rules will be in effect soon

I wasn't online at the time that you sent that. I can't sit around for hours until you're ready to give me something.
And I think a good rule would be that if a shop mod says they're going to take care of something, they should.
I was like, "I'm leaving for an entire week, so you'll have plenty of time to complete this." Then I still have nothing after over a month. =/

I suppose you're going to make someone else do the heracross order too?

Adox I know you are annoyed but you have to realise that you gave a huge order, hence we made the new rule about 4 pokemon per post.
Anyway Adox we do have our hands full we have school/uni/college and there is no point that any one complains about their order because we can only do it when we have time. And since Barry kept deleting and making new accounts it made things harder for DX, Kommeo and Clover

Adox you can now collect all 8 pokemon from Kommeo whenever you are free

252Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 am

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

5P33D5 wrote:Adox I know you are annoyed but you have to realise that you gave a huge order, hence we made the new rule about 4 pokemon per post.
Anyway Adox we do have our hands full we have school/uni/college and there is no point that any one complains about their order because we can only do it when we have time. And since Barry kept deleting and making new accounts it made things harder for DX, Kommeo and Clover

I've already gotten them all but one, so it's cool.
It was seven Pokemon at once, yes. But I said I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of weeks for it. I wasn't in a huge rush. It's just that a month PLUS a couple of weeks is a highly excessive wait.

My biggest peeve about it was that: nobody ever initially communicated with me whenever there was an issue [needing to change stuff, people leaving for vacation, etc]. If someone had said to me, "Hey, that's too many to order at once. Could you possibly order a few now and a few later?" I would have gladly obliged. But when someone says, "Yeah, I'll do that," it's not unreasonable for me to expect them to do it. And I mean to expect THEM to do it and not to ask someone ELSE to do it... especially if that someone ELSE isn't going to take care of it either. I didn't expect it to be all done within one day or even within one week.

But you have to admit that waiting longer than three weeks is ridiculous. If someone sat down and took the time to do ONE of the pokemon every OTHER day, it shouldn't have taken longer than two weeks. And if it had been split between two people, it wouldn't have been a hassle at all. So I think I was being entirely reasonable. The shop mods were not only weren't communicating with me, but they also weren't communicating with one another.

The fact of the matter is that if you hadn't stepped in 5P33D5, I don't think I'd have them still because Kom and DX just didn't want to handle it - and that doesn't sit well with me since it's a part of the job. =/

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

253Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Dark Sceptile wrote:Any possible way I can get a custom title added? Like for my club?

Ahem...That was never answered...

254Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Dark Sceptile wrote:
Dark Sceptile wrote:Any possible way I can get a custom title added? Like for my club?

Ahem...That was never answered...

Be patient DS, you can't expect everything to be answered right away you know =P... I would have to probably say not right now, maybe in the future though ^^. I think all the custom pokemon orders have been caught up so far if I'm missing anyone post and I'll get right with you ^^.

255Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

NOTE TO ALL SHOP MODS: (Kommeo, 5P33D5, DXRenagade)

Originally, the rule was "If you reply to a shop order on the thread first, then it's YOUR responsibility to fulfill the order and no one elses.

The NEW Rule is: "If someone who places an order asks about their Pokémon, complete the order right then and there."

I don't expect you to hunt people down, but if you are BOTH online, just complete the order! Then simply post in the thread saying you did it so no one else has to worry about it.

The issue with the original rule made it so none of the other mods felt like they had responsibility over the order since they didn't post on the thread initially. (even if they were online at the same time as the customer)

I hope this rule change makes things smoother for both the shop mods AND the customers.

Thank you all!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

256Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

sure thing Clover.... if i see the people online T.T

257Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 am

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I'd like to buy a Team Rocket rank for 100 points! Thanks.

Also, I like the new rule, Clover - and thanks to everyone for clearing up the mess that happened before.
I have no hard feelings, and I'm going to wait a week or two before I place other orders for Pokemon. <3

EDIT: I may have asked this in the past, but I can't remember...

Question: Are NU pokemon 30 FP?

258Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Mid range meaning NU and UU so yes

259Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

adoxography wrote:
5P33D5 wrote:Adox I know you are annoyed but you have to realise that you gave a huge order, hence we made the new rule about 4 pokemon per post.

I've already gotten them all but one, so it's cool.
It was seven Pokemon at once, yes. But I said I wouldn't mind waiting a couple of weeks for it. I wasn't in a huge rush. It's just that a month PLUS a couple of weeks is a highly excessive wait.

My biggest peeve about it was that: nobody ever initially communicated with me whenever there was an issue [needing to change stuff, people leaving for vacation, etc]. If someone had said to me, "Hey, that's too many to order at once. Could you possibly order a few now and a few later?" I would have gladly obliged. But when someone says, "Yeah, I'll do that," it's not unreasonable for me to expect them to do it. And I mean to expect THEM to do it and not to ask someone ELSE to do it... especially if that someone ELSE isn't going to take care of it either. I didn't expect it to be all done within one day or even within one week.

But you have to admit that waiting longer than three weeks is ridiculous. If someone sat down and took the time to do ONE of the pokemon every OTHER day, it shouldn't have taken longer than two weeks. And if it had been split between two people, it wouldn't have been a hassle at all. So I think I was being entirely reasonable. The shop mods were not only weren't communicating with me, but they also weren't communicating with one another.

The fact of the matter is that if you hadn't stepped in 5P33D5, I don't think I'd have them still because Kom and DX just didn't want to handle it - and that doesn't sit well with me since it's a part of the job. =/

Umm on the contrary Adox, I did make half of your order. I cannot send them via DS because the place where I am living uses a WPA security on the Wifi. Therefore making my DS useless. I have a special program on my computer thats allows me to send Pokemon to DS systems via internet. I make the Pokemon, put them in my program, and send them to Speeds.He is the only Shop mod that does not have any issues connecting to my server. I am sorry if you felt that I didn't care or whatever. My posting has been lacking here recently because of my busy lifestyle. I work 12 hours per day, 5 days a week. I have 3 children that I need to take care of. I am also going to college at the same time in order to get a degree.

Not starting any issues here just clearing things up before people start thinking things like "DX doesn't care" and whatnot. If you have any more issues with anything you are free to pm me or email me at darkcrisis84@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

DXRenagade

Last edited by DXRenagade on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://clover.forumotion.com/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of

260Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

DXRenagade wrote:Umm on the contrary Adox, I did make half of your order. I cannot send them via DS because the place where I am living uses a WPA security on the Wifi. Therefore making my DS useless. I have a special program on my computer thats allows me to send Pokemon to DS systems via internet. I make the Pokemon, put them in my program, and send them to Speeds.He is the only Shop mod that does not have any issues connecting to my server. I am sorry if you felt that I didn't care or whatever. My posting has been lacking here recently because of my busy lifestyle. I work 12 hours per day, 5 days a week. I have 3 children that I need to take care of. I am also going to college at the same time in order to get a degree.

Not starting any issues here just clearing things up before people start thinking things like "DX doesn't care" and whatnot. If you have any more issues with anything you are free to pm me or email me at darkcrisis84@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

DXRenagade

Okay, well, all I know is that you never contacted me directly, and all Kom was telling me was, "Well, DX is supposed to do it, but he hasn't."

261Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

5P33D5

5P33D5
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Guys that is from the past... now we will improve ok.
As long as a sensible amount (4) of pokemon is ordered at a time they will be easier to complete.

Adox we know you are unhappy about having to wait that long but we try our best.

Now we change the topic....

262Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Pokemon: Miltank (Named Melody if possible)
Nature: Careful
Ability: Scrappy
Level: 45
Shiny? y/n: No
EV's: 252 HP, 28 Defense, 200 Sp. Defense
Moves (1-4): Curse, Body Slam, Heal Bell, Milk Drink

Pokemon: Hitmontop (nicknamed Hitman)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Defense
Moves (1-4): Close Combat, Rock Slide, Rest, Sleep Talk

Pokemon: Armaldo
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Battle Armor
EV's: 128 HP, 252 Attack, 128 Speed
Moves (1-4): Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Earthquake

http://reione.forumotion.com/

263Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

Meap I have completed your order. Just need to find the best way to get it to you. I could try to send it to you by way of my server and you could have them tonight. Otherwise, I will send them to 5P33D5 since I know he can connect to my server and then he in turn will give them to you.

264Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I'm trying to complete my dex and stuff, so I'm sorry, but I'm going to go ahead and order. [PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.]
It doesn't have to be done immediately or anything, but if there's something wrong with my order or if I counted Points incorrectly, just let me know ASAP. Thanks. <3

Pokémon Shop Form:
Pokemon: Togekiss [40 FP]
Nature: Modest [5 FP]
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 100
Shiny? y/n: Y [5 FP]
EV's: 252 HP / 36 Special Attack / 220 Speed
Moves (1-4): Nasty Plot / Air Slash / Aura Sphere / Roost [5 FP]

Pokemon: Wailord [30 FP]
Nature: Whatever
Ability: Whatever
Level: 50
EV's: None
Moves (1-4): Whatever
Item: Dragon Scale [10 FP]

Pokemon: Bronzong [40 FP]
Nature: Impish [5 FP]
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 HP / 152 Attack / 8 Defense / 96 Special Defense
Moves (1-4): Rain Dance / Explosion / Stealth Rock / Hypnosis [5 FP]
Item: Damp Rock [20 FP]

Pokemon: Castform [20 FP]
Nature: Whatever
Ability: Whatever
Moves (1-4): Whatever

Total points: 200

EDIT: I'd like to attach a leaf stone [10 FP] to any of the above Pokemon, if possible?

NEW TOTAL points: 210

265Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 pm

[DX] Dracario

[DX] Dracario
Admin
Admin

I have completed your order Adox and also attached the requested Leaf Stone. You will find it on your Castform. I now will send a PM to Speeds so he may pick them up for you.

Thank you for your business!!!

266Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

DXRenagade wrote:I have completed your order Adox and also attached the requested Leaf Stone. You will find it on your Castform. I now will send a PM to Speeds so he may pick them up for you.

Thank you for your business!!!

correction I have your order no adox so whenever we meet we can trade

267Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 pm

mmichaelsen

mmichaelsen
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer

Pokemon:feraligatr
Nature:brave
Ability
Shiny? y/n:y
EV's:
Moves (1-4):
dragon dance
earthquake
ice punch
waterfall

268Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Anonymous

ugh i wish i had enough points for team rocket but i guess i just gotta keep postin Smile

269Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Jenrya Miku

Jenrya Miku
Team Galactic
Team Galactic

Since people who are in Team Rocket refuse to be my minions (I was the first one to join that team on teh forums D:<) I'd like to be in Team Galactic, since Saturn is hotter than any Team Rocket guy, (except for Proton and Archer, of course.)

270Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Jpegurl-chan

Jpegurl-chan
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

Ooooh!!!!! Me want's the birthday Jirachi!!!

http://jpegurl.tumblr.com

271Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

I was just wondering if all of the points have been deducted from my account. I know that I gained some from Katya's points game, but I spent around 310 or so on Pokemon + my Team Rocket rank, yet I still have a LOT of points right now.

I just don't want to end up ordering things and then have it turn out that I don't have enough points to actually be doing that. =P

272Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 am

kommeo

kommeo
Admin
Admin

Clover hasn't deducted the points yet she will when she can

273Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 am

Serotonin

Serotonin
Team Rocket
Team Rocket

Okay. I'll just try and keep track of it on my own.
I'm assuming this means points haven't been added from the forum game either?

267 = my current points minus 210 for Pokemon; minus 100 for TR; minus 90 for raffle?
+ 65 for the forum game would be: 242.

Would you hate me if I ordered more Pokemon? I wouldn't be able to pick them up until Monday because I'll be busy all weekend.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and order. This will probably be my last order for a while since I'm about to be out of FP. I might order one or two more after this, but I'll be almost done filling my dex anyway after I get these anyway. ^_^

Like I said, no super rush. I won't be able to pick these up until Monday.

Pokemon: Toxicroak [30 FP]
Nature: Any
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves (1-4): Any

Pokemon: Mamoswine [40 FP]
Ability: Oblivion
Shiny? y/n: N
Item: Razor Fang [10 FP]

Pokemon: Purugly [30 FP]
Ability: Thick Fat

Pokemon: Ambipom [30 FP]
Ability: Pickup

Total: 165 FP

Last edited by adoxography on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

274Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Can we shrink this and add it to the titles you can get:

Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Plasma-logo

That's the Team Plasma logo.

Also, I found some [Fake] 5th gen overworlds on DeviantArt.

Four. Kibago, Mijumaru, Tsutarja and Pokabu. For the starters, they said 'feel free to use them'.

For Kibago, I swear I asked, and they said sure.

Here they are:
Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Mijuma10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Tsutaj10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Pokabu10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Kibago10

Here are some R/S sprites for trainers in D/P/Pt if we ever plan on adding sprites, we can add these too: (from same guy as starters, he says feel free to use)

Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Pokemon_world_People_Overworld_by_Kymotonian

http://reione.forumotion.com/

275Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Dream League Store Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Esp

Esp
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Meap & Cheese wrote:Can we shrink this and add it to the titles you can get:

Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Plasma-logo

That's the Team Plasma logo.

Also, I found some [Fake] 5th gen overworlds on DeviantArt.

Four. Kibago, Mijumaru, Tsutarja and Pokabu. For the starters, they said 'feel free to use them'.

For Kibago, I swear I asked, and they said sure.

Here they are:
Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Mijuma10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Tsutaj10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Pokabu10Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Kibago10

Here are some R/S sprites for trainers in D/P/Pt if we ever plan on adding sprites, we can add these too: (from same guy as starters, he says feel free to use)

Official Dream League Store - Page 11 Pokemon_world_People_Overworld_by_Kymotonian

I want a Team Plasma title if you make it please, and you should add the Gen V starters to the pokemon accessory list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum