The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electronic Entertainment Expo Coverage (VIDEO GAME FANS REJOICE!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leon

Leon
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer

For those who are unfamiliar with the Electronic Entertainment Expo (or E3 for short), I shall first say, "what is wrong with you?" Secondly, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" All fans of video games should never be alienated from E3. I'll do my best not to digress in this E3 coverage but let me say, I'm very disappointed in you if you have never heard of E3.

I'll make this explanation as concise as possible; E3 is an expo dedicated to all things video games related. That includes the announcement of new video games, new video game systems, and video game software/hardware. It is the place where the Nintendo Wii, Ps3, and the 360 were announced by their respective companies.

Now to focus on 2010's E3.

We will begin with Microsoft and the Xbox 360.

The Microsoft press coverage started out with a slight surprise as Microsoft announced exclusive rights to Call of Duty and future Call of Duty games. I'm assuming that means you can no longer play it on the PS3. Sony fans may be disappointed.

From there, Microsoft revealed new trailers for upcoming 360 games. Games included Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Subjectively, this looks like a knock off of Ninja Gaiden). Gears of War III (with 4 player co-op + Contra-ish villains), Fable III (Looks promising), & Halo Reach (with the ability to pilot a starfighter and participate in a space dogfight!)

Project Natal has officially been labeled as Kinect.
Wave and your logged on. Your hands and voice are the controllers. Your voice can select options too. Just say "zune" and voila! "X-box play" and it begins to play a game. "Xbox Music" and a song plays. (depends on what song you have first on your list on Zune).

FINALLY A NEW 360 WITH BUILT IN WIFI + it will be out this week. Yes. THIS WEEK.

New games announced: Rayman Origins.

That's it for now. Tomorrow E3 will cover Nintendo + Sony. Stay tuned!

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Can't wait for nintendo newssss!

I ALMOST had tickets to e3 once.....they were so close.........almost within my grasp.............

*hides away in a dark corner*

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Paradox

Paradox
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

I'm extremely excited about the new MGS game. It's just going to be about Raiden, though, since Snake is old now.

http://www.skorgro.com/

Pokéfreak

Pokéfreak
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero

NINTENDO! You gave me Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, and everything else, and I love you for it!
But wait, Pokéfreak, How did You play Donkey Kong and Kid Icarus in time to have Nostalgic explosions? Back in my daycare center, there were some nintendo systems. I played Smash Brothers, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, all the greats. I've been hooked on nintendo ever since, waiting for new releases, AND YOU FINALLY BROUGHT THEM BACK! (Although there were a few ds Zelda games in the past few years, not to mention Twilight Princess, so Zelda doesn't count). But sadly, I never played Goldeneye, so NO NOSTALGIA FOR YOU!

*Fanboy Explosions Over*

Microsoft was..... Interesting. They didn't really announce anything other than kinect games, though. I'm not rally expecting more from Sony other than, "This is the Sony Move! You buy it! With money! Do you want it? DO YOU WANT IT NOW?" Stay tuned for 7 more months of lollipop commercials!

FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST SAID! AN OCARINA OF TIME REMAKE HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR THE 3DS! AND THEY DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING BUT GRAPHICS! LONG LIVE THE OCARINA OF TIME!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum