The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awesomest suggestions =p

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 am

Anonymous

Okay Forst I wanna say the the forum is great right now xD so im like....saying nothing bad about it, but these are just suggestions. That I hope will help the site and or the forums....well there the same thing i think

1. Review section. Like a section just for reviews. I know we have the media section....but i have noticed we have ALOT of reviews on the site, and i plan on doing more in the future it would be convient for alot of us to have it all in one place for easy acesss. The media section of course can still be for music, videos etc

2. Pokemon platinum/HG/SS minie games contest. I know 90% of the people here battle, but wut about the minie games in the wifi plaza, that could be fun Razz

3. Members blogs. I know some sites have this, I dont know how they do it, but members are able to have there own blogs and post what ever within the site. I dont know if that can be added or not but that would be cool! I could express my awesomerific life day by day!

4. Style switcher. I know XD is working on it, but this is more like a reminder then a suggestion. I'd love to see this on the site in the future!

5. Battle frontier. Diffrent from gyms, have like how many facilities you want, but have each one have like weird rules to it. like one be a NFE, double battle or, one be a standard 6 on 6, change it up! Im sure you guys have already thought about that, but i think its great!

That's about it lol Also At the momment I'm working on a top secert project for clover only her and I know about. But it iwll benefit the site in a whole, and its been entertaining me for the past few days, its completion will be soon!

Also you wont make me sad if these suggestions are bad Cool There only suggestions, feel free to tear them apart xD
My favorite is the style switches, but thats already in the works!

Thanks in advanced!!!!!

2happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 am

jolteon00

jolteon00
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer

I remember browsing the fanfiction and seeing a fictionalized blog. Clover said something about knowing we could have actual blogs, but that they were just kind of bad. :\ Maybe we could have a forum for that, though? I'd post in it.

http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

3happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:17 am

Anonymous

Maybe your right jolteon, I would to xD

4happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

Cindergh

Cindergh
Archer
Archer

good ideas!

5happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am

Anonymous

um most of the reviews are made by you and me i,guess me to since i allways post back so it would be our own personal place lol??

6happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I already asked Clover about a Battle Frontier. Please take that off your list, as it was my idea originally.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

7happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 am

Anonymous

Meap the Alien wrote:I already asked Clover about a Battle Frontier. Please take that off your list, as it was my idea originally.

no need to be so rude about it and it's not so original i mean what about something that is not in the games like i don't know a battle from the past ?

battle teams of gym leaders,champions and even past trainers with ev training and stuff?

or something more original i am just sayin'

8happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

It's not really original, since Gym Leaders are also in the game.

But, I just don't want someone else taking credit for my idea if it gets approved.

9happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

Meap the Alien wrote:It's not really original, since Gym Leaders are also in the game.

But, I just don't want someone else taking credit for my idea if it gets approved.

It's okay for people to suggest something even if they aren't 100% sure if it has been suggested already. Sometimes members bring MORE to the original idea. Besides that, I don't believe you were the first to suggest a kind of 'battle frontier' .-. the idea has been tossed around a bit before. Regardless, appropriate credit would be given.

Meanwhile, thanks for the ideas barry ^_^ I still can't wait to see the finished 'project' you're working on.

The only thing we could really do for blogs is have a category where people can open up a thread, and just post 'blog' like entries whenever they wish. The only problem would be trying to dig through and find the blog posts if people actually read and respond to your blogs. It wouldn't be impossible though...

http://www.sweetcharm.net

10happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Anonymous

meap will you stop acting like that x-x i didnt know

But thanks clover

11happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

[Meap]Katniss~<3
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

I'm just trying to be fair and give credit where credit is due. Seeing as I didn't know the Battle Frontier idea was 'tossed around' as Clover said, I posted it anyways, and seeing as you didn't know that I had posted it, you posted it. I'm just telling you that it has been posted and asking if you would be kind enough to remove that from your thread.

12happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Anonymous

Meap im not taking it off lol, mainly because it doesnt matter
the idea was around long before you
Plus.....im lazzzzy

Also ummm
I guess ummm people could post in there blogs and people just not respond? is that wut ur talken about clover? lol so people can find it all?
members should only need one topic, and they can keep posting in the same thing i guess xD

Also pk troll, you should really look around more, im not the only one with reviews on the site.

Last edited by Trito-Boy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

13happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Anonymous

Trito-Boy wrote:Also ummm
I guess ummm people could post in there blogs and people just not respond? is that wut ur talken about clover? lol so people can find it all?
members should only need one topic, and they can keep posting in the same thing i guess xD

Also pk troll, you should really look around more, im not the only one with reviews on the site.

i know that i was just being selffish.

also meep comon stop being a douch over some credi thing is not that important.

14happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

I'll agree with PK though, you guys do most of the reviews XD!

But I would like people to be able to respond to blog posts...so. I guess it depends on how you guys want to do it.

I wouldn't have a way to stop people from responding to the posts even if you didn't want them to.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

15happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Anonymous

Okay then they can respond that dont matter lol we can each have one topic to do it all in, clover are u ganna make a forum section for it?

That would be epicz!

16happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

Jojo-Kunn

Jojo-Kunn
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend

Nice ideas Trito. I like them lots. :3

Also Meap, you are being a bit weird - it doesn't really matter, 'cause it would be input from everyone in the end. Deal with it girlfriend!

17happy Re: Awesomest suggestions =p Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Anonymous

Yeah, i like it, I cant wait to see how it turns out on the forums if clover does it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum