The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^
The Dream League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Suggestions. Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Trainer+Red

Trainer+Red
Trainer
Trainer

I don't know if these have already been suggested or not...but here are my suggestion to some things around the site.

1)Special Pokemon
When you defeat a Gym leader or an elite four, the pokemon that worked the hardest in that match should recieve a special type of medal.
Also if that pokemon recieves a special medal throughout all of the Gym leader battles, elite four,ect, they should get a medal stating you own one of the special pokemon.

This idea can probably be inproves, but ill see what i can fix.

2) You draw it,you use it.
If this would even be allowed, or if this has already been done, they should make pokemon battles where you would draw a pokemon, then battle with them. IT's like sightreading...You never know what you're gonna have to perform and it makes you curious on how it's gonna turn out.

3) Use yourself as a weapon!
You could use yourself as a pokemon if you run out of pokemon.
You count as a pokemon ,so if you had six, you would be the last pokemon.

Well these are my ideas, and I hope they might be of some use!

Thanks!
Trainer+Red

2happy Re: Suggestions. Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How do you count as a Pokemon? I don't think this will work.

3happy ??? Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Trainer+Red

Trainer+Red
Trainer
Trainer

Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:How do you count as a Pokemon? I don't think this will work.

What I mean is...If you rp as a pokemon for example...me as a pikachu..you can use yourself!

4happy Re: Suggestions. Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:40 am

boy from asension

boy from asension
Knight
Knight

Don't get the gym leader thing... How do they give out the badge to a pokemon?

5happy Re: Suggestions. Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Clover

Clover
Admin
Admin

As in, a smaller badge icon that someone could put on a trainer card or in their profile/siggy next to a Pokémon that was on their team?...

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6happy Re: Suggestions. Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 pm

ThE HuNtEr

ThE HuNtEr
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trainer+Red wrote:
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:How do you count as a Pokemon? I don't think this will work.

What I mean is...If you rp as a pokemon for example...me as a pikachu..you can use yourself!

Ah I see. Ok then.

7happy Re: Suggestions. Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Trainer+Red

Trainer+Red
Trainer
Trainer

Clover wrote:As in, a smaller badge icon that someone could put on a trainer card or in their profile/siggy next to a Pokémon that was on their team?...

Yeah! There has to be a design for each one though...like something similar to the gym badge...but slightly different

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum